for door removal
Door removed from the range
Lock in normal
Care & Cleaning
Care and Cleaning of Stainless Steel (Stainless Steel models only)
Some models are equipped with stainless steel exterior parts. Special care and cleaning
are required for maintaining the appearance of stainless parts. Please refer to the table
provided at the beginning of the General Care & Cleaning section in this Use & Care Guide.
Removing and Replacing the Oven Door
The door is heavy. For safe, temporary storage, lay the door flat with the
inside of the door facing down.
To Remove Oven Door:
1. Open the door to the fully opened position.
2. Pull up the lock located on both hinge supports and engage it in the hinge levers
(Figure 1). You may have to apply a little downward pressure on the door to pull the
locks fully over the hooks.
3. Grab the door by the sides, pull the bottom of the door up and toward you to disen-
gage the hinge supports. Keep pulling the bottom of the door toward you while
rotating the top of the door toward the range to completely disengage the hinge
levers (Figure 2).
4. To clean oven door, follow the instructions provided in the General Care & Cleaning
To Replace Oven Door:
1. Grab the door by the sides; place the hinge supports in the hinge slots. Open the door
to the fully opened position.
2. Disengage the lock from the hinge levers on both sides (Figure 3).
Note: Make sure the hinge supports are fully engaged before unlocking the hinge levers.
3. Close the oven door.
Special Door Care Instructions -
Read the following recommendations:
1. Do not close the oven door until all the oven racks are fully in place.
2. Do not hit the glass with pots, pans, or any other object.
3. Scratching, hitting, jarring or stressing the glass may weaken its structure causing an
increased risk of breakage at a later time.
Removing and Replacing Regular Storage Drawer (some models)
Use the storage drawer for storing cooking utensils. The drawer can be removed to fa-
cilitate cleaning under the range. Use care when handling the drawer.
To remove the drawer:
1. Pull empty drawer out to the roller guide stop.
2. Tilt the drawer up and pull it out over the rollers.
To replace the drawer:
1. Insert the rear end of the drawer into the opening.
2. Fit the drawer end rollers onto the guide rails.
3. Push the drawer in until it stops, then lift to allow the rollers to clear the roller guide stop,
and push in.
Most oven doors contain glass that can break.