Read your washer Owner's Guide. It has
important safety and warranty information. It
also has many suggestions for best washing
To reduce the risk of fire, electric
shock, or injury to persons, read the IMPORTANT
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS in your washer
Owner's Guide before operating this appliance.
Read Washing Procedures in your Owner's
Guide. It explains these operating steps in
1. Sort laundry into loads that can be
2. Prepare items for washing.
Printed in U.S.A.
* Some Models
3. Pretreat stains and heavy soil.
4. Add the measured amount of detergent
to wash tub.
5. If desired, add diluted liquid bleach to
the Bleach Dispenser on some models.
For models without a dispenser, add
diluted bleach after the tub has filled
and the load has agitated a few minutes.
DO NOT pour bleach directly onto wash
6. Add laundry load to wash tub.
7. If desired, add liquid fabric softener to
the Fabric Softener Dispenser on some
models or during the final rinse.
8. Set cycle selector and washer controls
according to type, size, and soil level of
9. Close lid and pull cycle selector knob to
start washer. The washer will not agitate
or spin with the lid open.
10.Remove items at end of cycle. Wait
Always follow instructions on fabric care labels.
The Regular/Whites, PermPress/Colors and
Knits/Delicates cycles provide a spray rinse
during the first spin, followed by a deep rinse
and final spin.
Provides up to 15 minutes of wash agitation
for most fabrics.
about 2 minute for safety lid lock to release.
P/N 134400700 (0404)