To save you time and money, the following page will help answer your questions before service call.
Dryer won't run
It takes a long time
"Clean Filter" lamp
Clothes are covered
The drying time is
Water is leaking
The clothes are
The garments have
1. Check dryer is plugged in.
2. Check "Start" button is pressed.
3. Check door is properly closed.
4. Check Room temperature is below 5°C.
5. Check a fuse is not blown or the circuit breaker is tripped and replace them.
(Caution : electric dryers generally use two fuses or breakers)
After emptying the water container and Cleaning filter during operation, you must
press Start button, then the dryer operates again.
1. Filter should be cleaned after each load.
2. Check water container is emptied.
3. Check cleanness of condenser.
4. Select correct programme setting for fabric type
5. Check air ventilation grille or rear vents of dryer are not obstructed
6. Check clothes are not excessively wet
7. Check the dryer is not overloaded
1. Check filter is clean
2. Check condenser unit is not clogged
1. Check lint filter is empty.
2. Check all the items in the dryer are clean
3. Check all the laundry has been correctly sorted by fabric type
4. Check laundry is not overloaded
5. Check if there is any paper, tissues or other degradable items amongst the
laundry and remove.
The drying time for a load will vary depending on the heat setting, the size of the load,
the type of fabrics, the wetness of the clothes and the condition of the lint filter.
Check if the door or seal cover is dirty or damaged
Check the laundry is not overloaded. Try a shorter drying time and remove items
whilst they still retain a slight amount of moisture. Use the anti-crease function
To avoid shrinkage, please follow the care and use instructions for your gar-
ment, as some fabrics shrink naturally when washed and other fabrics should
not be placed in a dryer.
What to do