perating Your Dryer
Please read before using your LG Dryer for the first time
After removing the packaging, please carry out the following checks to ensure the LG Dryer is
correctly installed and ready for use. (see installation instructions)
1. Check the dryer is well balanced by using a spirit level. If not, adjust the feet of the LG Dryer until
the machine is balanced.
2. Check the water container, condenser, control panel and drum to make sure everything is in place.
3. Set the machine to dry for 5 minutes to warm up the drum.
4. Open the door between loads the first few times you use the machine to allow any odours from the
interior of the LG Dryer to escape.
The final part of a tumble dryer cycle occurs without heat (cool down cycle) to ensure that the items are
left at a temperature that ensures that the items will not be damaged.
1. Turn the power on.
First, press the ''Power'' button. The indicator
light above the button will become illuminated
indicating that the machine is all set to run.
2. Open the door.
3. Check the lint filter and container are
All fabrics that need refreshing. Tumbles without
heatThe lint filter is inside the door rim or in the
back of the door. It needs to be cleaned before
and after drying.
Open the door and check the lint filter is clean.
If not, please clean it referring to page 15.
Also check if water container or condenser
need to be empted and cleaned for better
4. Place laundry into the drum after
The clothes should be sorted by fabric type and
dryness level and all the strings and belts of
clothes should be well tied and fixed before
being put into the drum.
Push the laundry to the back to keep it away
from the door seal.
If not, the door seal and clothes may be
Do not dry unwashed items in the tumble dryer.