Home Appliances QW-NI13I49EX-EN Dishwasher User Manual...
Thank you for choosing this product. This User Manual contains important information on safety and instructions intended to assist you in the operation and maintenance of your appliance. Please take the time to read this User Manual before using your appliance and keep this book for future reference.
1. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS 1. General Safety Warnings • Read these instructions carefully before using your appliance and keep this manual for future reference. Please check the packaging of your machine before installation and the outer surface of the machine once the packaging has been removed. Do not operate the machine if it appears damaged or if the packaging has been opened.
2. Installation Warnings • Choose a suitable and safe place to install your machine. • Only original spare parts should be used with the machine. Unplug the machine before installation. Check that the indoor electrical fuse system is connected in line with safety regulations. All electrical connections must match the values on the plate.
The machine door should not be left open. It may cause accidents. Place knives and other sharp objects in the cutlery basket in a blade-down position. For models with the automatic door-opening system, when the EnergySave option is active, the door will open at the end of a program.
the door for one minute after it has opened. For effective drying, keep the door open for 30 minutes after a program has ended. Do not stand in front of the door after the auto-open signal sounds. In the case of a malfunction, repair should only be performed by an authorised service company, otherwise the warranty will be void.
CE Declaration of Conformity We declare that our products meet the applicable European Directives, Decisions and Regulations and the requirements listed in the standards referenced. Disposal of your old machine The symbol on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product may not be treated as household waste.
2. INSTALLATION WARNING: Use the new water inlet 2.1. Machine positioning hose supplied with your machine, do not use an old machine’s hose. When positioning the machine, place it in an area where dishes can be easily loaded WARNING: Run water through the and unloaded.
2.4. Electrical connection WARNING: Your machine is set to operate at 220-240 V. If the mains voltage supply to your machine is 110 V, connect a transformer of 110/220 V and 3000 W between the electrical connection. Connect the product to a grounded outlet protected by a fuse complying with the values in the "Technical Specifications"...
3. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS 3.2. Technical specifications 13 place Capacity settings Dimensions (mm) Height 820-870 (mm) Width 598(mm) Depth 570(mm) Net weight 38 kg Operating 220-240V voltage / 50 Hz, frequency Total current 10(A) 3.1. General appearance 1. Upper basket with racks Total power 2.
4. BEFORE USING THE APPLIANCE 4.1. Preparing your dishwasher for first use • Make sure the electricity and supply water specifications match the values indicated in the installation instructions for the machine. • Remove all packaging material inside the machine. •...
4.4. Test Strip Run water Keep the Shake the Wait Set the hardness level of through the strip in the strip. (1min.) your machine. tap (1min.) water (1sec) NOTE: The level is set to 3 as default. If the water is well water or has a hardness level above 90 dF, we recommend that you use filter and refinement devices.
Do not overfill the detergent compartment. rinse aid is automatically released during Otherwise you can see whitish streaks or the hot rinse phase. If an in-sufficient bluish layers on glass and dishes which amount of rinse aid is used, whitish stains may cause glass corrosion.
5. LOADING YOUR WARNING: To avoid any possible DISHWASHER injuries, place long-handle and sharp- pointed knives with their sharp points facing down or horizontally on the baskets. For best results, follow these loading guidelines. Loading the household dishwasher up to the capacity indicated by the manufacturer will contribute to energy and water savings.
Foldable racks Foldable racks on the upper basket are designed in order to let you place big items easier such as pots, pans, etc. If requested, each part can be folded separately, or all of them can be folded and larger spaces can be obtained.
Four Folding Racks Height adjustment The folding racks are designed so that large The upper basket includes a mechanism items, such as pots and pans, can be easily which enables the height of the basket to be placed in the dishwasher. Each section can adjusted up (1) or down (2) without having be folded separately.
5.2. Alternative basket loads Unsuitable items for dishwashing Lower basket • Cigarette ashes, candle leftovers, polish, paint, chemical substances, iron- alloy materials. • Forks, spoons and knives with wooden, bone, ivory or nacrecoated handles; glued items, items soiled with abrasive, acidic or base chemicals.
6. PROGRAM TABLE Auto Intensive 65°C Program Express 50’ Prewash Name: (Model depending) (Model depending) Standard program for Suitable for normally soiled normally Suitable to rinse Auto program daily using Suitable for heavily soiled daily dishes that you Type of Soil: for heavily soiled dishes with soiled dishes...
7. THE CONTROL PANEL time is cancelled. NOTE: If you decide not to start the selected program, please see the "Changing a Program" and "Cancelling a Program" sections. NOTE: When there is insufficient 1. On/Off button softening salt, the Salt Lack Warning 2.
7.2. Cancelling a Program Buzzer Sound Control Follow the steps below to cancel To change the buzzer sound level, follow a program while in operation. the below steps: 1. Open the door and press Program and Half Load (3) buttons simultaneously for 3 When the door of your machine is seconds.
5. To save the selected setting, turn off the machine. In factory setting, Save Power Mode is active. Infoled 2.1 LED Indicator State of the Machine The machine is running a Red, continuous program. Red, flashing A program is cancelled. The machine has a fault.
8. CLEANING AND To remove and clean the filter combination, turn it counter clockwise and remove it by MAINTENANCE lifting it upwards (1).Pull the coarse filter out of the micro filter (2).Then pull and remove Cleaning your dishwasher is important to the metal filter (3).Rinse the filter with lots of maintain the machine’s service life.
8.3 Drain Pump Large food residues or foreign objects which were not captured by the filters may block the waste water pump. The rinsing water will then be above the filter. Warning Risk of Injury! When cleaning the waste water pump, ensure that you do not injure yourself on pieces of broken glass or pointed implements.
AUTOMATIC FAULT WARNINGS AND WHAT TO DO TROUBLE CODE POSSIBLE FAULT WHAT TO DO Make sure the water inlet tap is open and water is flowing. Water inlet system Separate the inlet hose from the tap and failure clean the filter of the hose. Contact for service if the error continues.
The installation and repairing procedures should always carried out by the Authorised Service Agent in order to avoid possible risks. The manufacturer shall not be held liable for damages that may arise from procedures carried out by unauthorised persons. Repairs may be carried out by technicians only.
10. PRACTICAL INFORMATION 1. When the machine isn’t in operation for an extended period: • Disconnect the plug and close the tap. • Leave the door slightly open to prevent odour formation. 2. Select the dry option to remove water droplets. 3.
Service & Support Visit Our Website sharphomeappliances.com...