Atomic QA Wall Clock
Instructions & Warranty
Thank you for your purchase of this quality clock. The utmost care has gone into the design and manufacture of your
clock. Please read these instructions and store them in a safe place for future reference.
The receiver unit has a clear, easy-to-read display that shows indoor temperature, outdoor temperature and 12
hour weather forecast. The remote sensor transmits the outdoor temperature. To receive the outdoor temperature,
place the sensor anywhere within 100 feet ; the 433.92MHz technology means no wire installation is required.
The Atomic Clock will always be accurate to within one second as it receives daily WWVB updates. Daylight Saving
Time also automatically updates so there is no need to re-set the clock manually!
IMPORTANT: If the Atomic Clock does not receive the WWVB signal immediately, wait overnight and it will be
set in the morning.
The clock has a built in receiver that automatically synchronizes itself with the WWVB radio signal broadcast by the
US Governmentís National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) in Fort Collins, Colorado.
signal daily broadcast ensures that the atomic clock will always display the most accurate date and time.
Atomic QA Clock
. QA Clock:
- Before inserting the battery, select the Time Zone and
second hand will run
and stop at zero position (12:00), and then the minute and hour hands will start running and
stop at zero position.
Then, the clock begins to receive the Atomic time signal automatically and it will take 3 - 10
minutes. If successfully
receive the signal, the hands will find their correct time and work normally.
1. The unit will automatically search for the time signal at 2:16am, 4:16am, 2:16pm, 4:16pm.
2. Closed area such as airport, basement, tower block or factory is not recommended.
3. While the atomic signal is flashing, the control panel is inactive.
2. LCD WEATHER FORECAST DISPLAY
- Displays indoor/outdoor temperature and 12 hour weather forecast;
Sunny, Sunny Intervals, Cloudy, Rain, Rain + Thunder, Snow
3. BATTERY COMPARTMENT AND DOOR:
- Use 2 x AA size batteries
The WWVB radio
C / F
4 5 6
DST mode (Daylight Savings Time) . Once battery is inserted, the
- In normal mode, press the butt n to switch temperature unit °C/°F.
5. Channel BUTTON:
- In normal mode, press the button to switch the between channel 1, 2 and 3 to receive the 433.92MHz signal;
press and hold the button for 3 seconds to pair with the outdoor remote sensor.
6. Reset BUTTON:
In case of malfunction, press RESET button to reset all values to default values.
7. WALL MOUNT
8. M. SET (Manual Set) BUTTON:
- In normal mode, press and hold the M.SET button, second hand will stop and enter into manual setting. Keep
pressing the M.Set button, the minute hand will run quickly. Release the button to exit the manual setting and
the clock will start running within a few seconds.
9. REC (Force Receiving) BUTTON:
- In normal mode, press and hold the REC button, the hands will stop running and enter into Force Receiving
mode. It will start receiving the Atomic time signal within 10 minutes. Once received the signal successfully,
the clock hands will found the correct time and run normally. Otherwise, it will return to the time before Force
Receiving. If the Atomic signal is not received wait over night and it will be set in the morning.
10. DST ON/OFF SWITCH:
- Before insert the battery, select the DST mode. The clock has programmed to automatically switch when the
daylight saving time is in effect.
11. TIME ZONE SWITCH:
- Before insert the battery, select the correct time zone. The default time zone is P (Pacific Time). If your location
is not in the Pacific, slide the time zone switch to M (Mountain Time) / C (Central Time) / E (Eastern Time) zone.
12. REC BUTTON:
- Function same as No. 9
13. M. SET BUTTON:
- Function same as No. 8
14. BATTERY COMPARTMENT AND DOOR:
- Use 1 x AA size battery
LCD WEATHER FORECAST DISPLAY
1.The accuracy of a general pressure-based weather forecast is about 70% - 75%.
2.The weather forecast is meant for next 12 hours. It my not necessarily reflect the current situation.
3.The "Sunny " icon, when applied to nighttime, implies clear weather.
Rain + Thunder