Instructions & Warranty
Thank you for your purchase of this quality clock. The utmost care has gone into the design and manufacture of your
clock. Please read these instructions and store them in a safe place for future reference.
The receiver unit has a clear, easy-to-read display that shows indoor temperature and humidity, outdoor temperature,
time, month, date, day. The remote sensor transmits the outdoor temperature. To receive the outdoor temperature,
place the sensor anywhere within 30 meters; the 433.92MHz technology means no wire installation is required.
The Atomic Clock will always be accurate to within one second as it receives daily WWVB updates. Daylight Saving
Time also automatically updates so there is no need to re-set the clock manually!
IMPORTANT: If the Atomic Clock does not receive the WWVB signal immediately, wait overnight and it will be
set in the morning.
The clock has a built in receiver that automatically synchronizes itself with the WWVB radio signal broadcast by the
US Government's National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) in Fort Collins, Colorado.
1. CLOCK DISPLAY:
- Displays time in hours and minutes; calendar display of day, month and year; indoor temperature and humidity;
outdoor temperature; signal strength indicator; daylight saving (DST); and time zone.
2. Set BUTTON:
- In TIME mode, press and hold the SET button to enter the time setting mode.
- Press the SET button to confirm the setting and enter the next setting.
3. Channel BUTTON:
- In the normal mode, press the button to switch the between channel 1, 2 and 3 to receive the 433.92MHz signal;
press and hold the button for 3 seconds will pairing with the outdoor remote sensor.
4. + BUTTON:
- In the TIME setting mode, press it to increase the setting values. Hold the button for 3 seconds, the display will
5. -/wave BUTTON:
- In the TIME setting mode, press the button to decrease the setting values. Hold the button for 3 seconds, the
display will change rapidly.
- In the normal mode, press and hold the button for 3 seconds for receive the RCC signal immediately.
- During the RCC receiving period, press the button again to stop the RCC reception.
6. 12/24 BUTTON:
- In normal mode, press the button to switch 12/24 time display format.
7. ℃/℉ BUTTON:
- In normal mode, press the button to switch temperature unit ℃/℉.
8. Reset BUTTON:
- In case of malfunction, press RESET button to reset all values to default values.
9. WALL MOUNT
10. BATTERY COMPARTMENT AND DOOR:
- Use 2 AA size batteries.
1. LED INDICATOR:
- LED Flashes when the remote unit transmits a reading
2. CHANNEL SLIDE SWITCH:
- Assign the transmitter to channel 1, 2 or 3 to receive 433.92MHz signal
3. RESET BUTTON:
- Press it to restart the transmitter and return all values to default values.
4. BATTERY COMPARTMENT:
- Use 2 AA Size batteries.
5. BATTERY DOOR
6. WALL MOUNT
7. TABLE STAND
SETTING UP THE TRANSMITTER:
1. Remove the battery door and insert 2 AA batteries into the battery compartment and follow the polarities marked.
2. Slide the switch to Channel 1. Press the RESET button to set the transmitter.
3. Press the CHANNEL button at the back of the clock to set channel 1.
4. Lock the transmitter battery door with the screw.
5. Place the units away from metal objects and electrical appliances to minimize interference. Position the receiver
within the effective transmission range 30 meters in usual circumstances.
6. If Channel 1 signal is not received properly, change the transmitter slide button to Channel 2 or 3. Press CHANNEL
button of the clock to 2 or 3 respectively. Press and hold the CHANNEL button for three seconds. The unit will start
to find the new channel.
1. To receive the transmitter signal, the channels of receiver and transmitter must match each other.
2. Once the channel is assigned to transmitter, you can only change it by removing the batteries or resetting the unit.
SETTING UP THE ATOMIC CLOCK:
1. Remove the battery door from the back of the weather station and insert 2 AA batteries. Insert them according to
the marked polarity.
2. Replace the battery door.
3. Press the RESET button on the back of the clock to set and synchronize the transmitter automatically.
SIGNAL STRENGTH INDICATOR:
The signal indicator displays signal strength in 4 levels. Wave segment flashing means time signals are being received.
1. The unit will automatically search for the time signal at 2:00 (3:00, 4:00, 5:00,6:00 is also available if the signal was
not received at 2:00)
2. Closed area such as airport, basement, tower block or factory is not recommended.