Touch Panel Control
• Single-tapping on the touch panel allows you to select a desired item or
activate an application.
• Single-tapping in the File Manager allows you to open, select, Copy, Cut,
Delete, or Rename the desired files.
• Long-pressing, or holding, an application allows you to drag and drop the
application or the application shortcut to another Home Screen.
• Long-pressing the Recent Apps Key allows you to capture screen images.
(To enable Screenshot, go to Settings> ASUS Customized Setting)
• Long-pressing a file in the Gallery allows you to enter selection mode.
Use two fingers to pinch an image in the Gallery, Maps, or Places to zoom in
or zoom out.
Use one finger to flip back and forth between home screens, through
different images in the Gallery or pages in MyLibrary and SuperNote.
Inputting, inserting, selecting, and copying text
When the Eee Pad is undocked, the panel keyboard appears when you tap on
Google Text Search on the upper left corner. Enter a web address on the web
browser address bar or use word processor to edit documents.
ASUS Eee Pad Manual