High precision automatic surface grinder (238 pages)
Summary of Contents for Acer AGS 2040SD
PROCEDURE TO SETUP AGS 2040SD SURFACE GRINDER 1. Unwrap the machine and check out machine for any physical dam- age. If so, report to your dealer as soon as possible. Touch-up paint is inside the toolbox. Use it as needed.
3. Remove the six brackets Six brackets 4. Install the control support with 4 M8 set screws...
5. Install the control. Insert the control sleeve onto the control support. 6. Place vertical screw cover on top of column...
7. Check input power that will be used for the machine. Power required for our machines are: 230V three phase (3Φ) or 460V three phase (3Φ). Power must be first specified upon ordering. Please connect the power to R, S, T, Ground terminal as follows with minimum current of 45 amps (230V).
9. Connect two corresponding hydraulic hoses: P-P and T-T as labeled. 10. Fill up hydraulic oil (minimum 40 gallons) and lubricating oil. Make sure filling gauge is at F. Longitudinal and cross-feed way tank Hydraulic tank gauge Vertical way lube...
11. Turn on control. Make sure all the motors are running clockwise (spindle motor, hydraulic motor, cross-feed motor, vertical rapid motor, and coolant pump motor). 1) Release emergency button, turn on green start button. Turn chuck control on. 2) Press spindle, hydraulic and magnetic separator and paper filter sys- tem buttons to check rotation.
Manual & Stroke of Auto Cross- Auto Cross- feed button feed button Moving Saddle towards operator Moving Saddle away button from operator button Decreasing length Increasing length adjusting of adjusting of cross-feed every cross-feed every strike button strike button Length adjusting of cross-feed every strike button Auto Plunge...
Power Indicator Light Spindle motor Spindle motor Coolant On/Off On/Off push On/Off push push button button button 12. Leveling the machine Precisely level the machine on a solid foundation. Precise leveling of the grinder is important to the finish of the product and the tolerance of the machine.
14. Read through the operation manual and choose the correct wheel for application. 15. Ready to run your grinder: please read through the AGS 2040SD manual to familiarize yourself with all functions, features and controls. 16. Should you have any questions or comments, please contact your local dealer first.