How to Care for Your BRAVIA TV
Safety is very important. Please read and follow the safety documentation (Safety Booklet)
Unplug the TV and other connected equipment from the wall
outlet before you begin cleaning your TV.
• Wipe the LCD screen gently with a soft cloth.
• Stubborn stains may be removed with a cloth slightly
moistened with a solution of mild soap and warm water.
• If using a chemically pretreated cloth, please follow the
instruction provided on the package.
• Never spray water or detergent directly on the TV set. It
may drip to the bottom of the screen or exterior parts and
enter the TV set, and may cause damage to the TV set.
• Never use strong solvents such as a thinner, alcohol or
benzine for cleaning.
• Do not plug in the TV into the wall outlet until the moisture
from cleaning has evaporated.
The TV should also be placed on a stable surface to prevent it from toppling over (see
page 16). If you have young children or pets at home, check regularly to ensure the TV is