14. TECHNICAL DATA..................26 WE’RE THINKING OF YOU Thank you for purchasing an Electrolux appliance. You’ve chosen a product that brings with it decades of professional experience and innovation. Ingenious and stylish, it has been designed with you in mind. So whenever you use it, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll get great results every time.
ENGLISH SAFETY INFORMATION Before the installation and use of the appliance, carefully read the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible for any injuries or damages that are the result of incorrect installation or usage. Always keep the instructions in a safe and accessible location for future reference.
The appliance must be connected to the water mains • using the new supplied hose sets, or other new hose sets supplied by the Authorised Service Centre. Old hose sets must not be reused. • If the mains power supply cable is damaged, it must •...
ENGLISH • Do not pull the mains cable to • Make sure that all metal objects are disconnect the appliance. Always pull removed from the laundry. the mains plug. • Do not put a container to collect • This appliance complies with the possible water leakage under the E.E.C.
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION 3.1 Appliance overview Worktop Detergent dispenser Control panel Door handle Rating plate Drain pump filter Feet for levelling the appliance 3.2 Fixing plate kit Read carefully the instructions supplied with the accessory. (4055171146) Available from your authorised dealer.
ENGLISH Display Start/Pause touchpad (Старт/ Пауза) Prewash touchpad (Предв. стирка) Time Manager touchpads (TimeManager) Delay start touchpad (Oтсрочка старта) Favourite programme touchpad (My favourites) Extra rinse touchpad (Доп. полоскание) Easy iron touchpad (Легкая глажка) 4.2 Display A. The Temperature area: •...
When a programme is : The Eco Info indicator set, all the indicators of J. The spin area: the phases related to the • : The spin speed indicator programme come on. • : The no spin indicator When the programme starts, only the indicator •...
ENGLISH Programme Maximum Programme description Temperature load (Type of load and soil level) range Maximum spin speed 8 kg To rinse and spin the laundry. All fabrics, except 1200 rpm woollens and very delicate fabrics. Reduce the Полоскание spin speed accordingly to the type of laundry. 8 kg To spin the laundry and to drain the water in the 1200 rpm...
Programme Maximum Programme description Temperature load (Type of load and soil level) range Maximum spin speed 1,5 kg Steam programme for cottons. This cycle helps to dewrinkle the laundry. Пар - Хлопок 1) Cottons energy saving programme. This programme at a 60ºC with a load of 8 kg is the reference programme for data entered in the energy label, in compliance with EEC 92/75 standards.
ENGLISH 5.2 Woolmark Apparel Care - Company for the washing of wool garments labelled as «hand wash» Blue provided that the garments are washed according to the instructions issued by the manufacturer of this washing machine. Follow the garment care label for drying and other laundry instructions.
Programmes Load Energy Water con‐ Approximate pro‐ (kg) con‐ sumption gramme duration sumption (litre) (minutes) (kWh) Wool/Handwash 30°C 0.30 1) «Cotton Energy Saving programme » at 60°C with a load of 8 kg is the reference pro‐ gramme for the data entered in the energy label, in compliance with EEC 92/75 standards.
ENGLISH 7.4 Легкая глажка The appliance carefully washes and spins the laundry to prevent the creases. The appliance decreases the spin speed, uses more water and adapts the programme duration to the type of laundry. ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ The related indicator comes on.
• Set the Time Manager indicators 1. Press the button to activate the appliance. 2. Set the programme and the options • Set the possible lower washing that you want to memorise. temperature. 3. Press MyFavourite until the display •...
ENGLISH 10.2 Using detergent and 2. Put the laundry in the drum, one item at a time. additives 3. Shake the items before you put them in the appliance. 1. Measure out the detergent and the Make sure not to put too much laundry in fabric conditioner.
10.4 Liquid or powder detergent • Position A for powder detergent (factory setting). • Position B for liquid detergent. When you use the liquid detergent: • Do not use gelatinous or thick liquid detergents. • Do not put more liquid then the maximum level.
ENGLISH 10.9 Interrupting a programme • The indicator of stops to flash and changing the options and stays on. • The indicator starts to flash You can change only some options on the display. before they operate. • The programme starts, the door locks, the display shows the 1.
10.12 Opening the door when To drain the water: the programme operates 1. Press The appliance drains the water and While the programme operates, the spins. appliance door is locked and the display 2. To make the appliance drain only, set shows the indicator .
ENGLISH 11. HINTS AND TIPS 11.1 The laundry load – powder detergents for delicate fabrics (40 °C max) and woollens, • Divide the laundry in: white, coloured, – liquid detergents, preferably for synthetics, delicates and wool. low temperature wash • Obey the washing instructions that programmes (60 °C max) for all are on the laundry care labels.
12. CARE AND CLEANING 12.3 Maintenance wash WARNING! Refer to Safety chapters. With the low temperature programmes it is possible that some detergent stays in 12.1 External cleaning the drum. Perform a maintenance wash regularly. To do this: Clean the appliance with soap and warm •...
ENGLISH 12.6 Cleaning the drain filter Do not clean the drain filter if the water in the appliance is hot.
ENGLISH 12.7 Cleaning the inlet hose and the valve filter 45° 20° 12.8 Emergency drain 0° C, remove the remaining water from the inlet hose and the drain pump. Because of a malfunction, the appliance 1. Disconnect the mains plug from the cannot drain the water.
13. TROUBLESHOOTING • - The appliance does not drain WARNING! the water. Refer to Safety chapters. • - The appliance door is open or 13.1 Introduction not closed correctly. Please check the door! The appliance does not start or it stops during operation.
ENGLISH Problem Possible solution The appliance does not Make sure that the drain hose is in the correct position. The fill with water and drain hose may be too low. immediately. The appliance does not Make sure that the sink spigot is not clogged. drain the water.
Problem Possible solution The cycle is longer than An unbalanced laundry load increases the duration time. the time displayed. This is a normal behaviour of the appliance. The washing results are Increase the detergent quantity or use a different deter‐...
ENGLISH your local recycling facility or contact marked with the symbol with the your municipal office. household waste. Return the product to...