BD-J4500R Blu-ray Disc Player ™ user manual imagine the possibilities Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product. To receive more complete service, please register your product at www.samsung.com/register ENGLISH...
• Make sure to plug the power cord in until • Use only a properly grounded plug and wall Safety Information it is firmly seated. When unplugging the outlet. power cord from a wall outlet, always pull - An improper ground may cause electric on the power cord's plug.
• WARNING - TO PREVENT Replacement covers are available from Contents THE SPREAD OF FIRE, your dealer. If the fitted plug is not suitable KEEP CANDLES AND for the power points in your house or the OTHER ITEMS WITH OPEN cable is not long enough to reach a power FLAMES AWAY FROM THIS point, you should obtain a suitable safety...
Region Code Logos of Discs the player can play Getting Started Both players and discs are coded by region. These regional codes must match for a disc Before using the User Manual to play. If the codes do not match, the disc will not play.
If the problem continues, contact the USB HDD manufacturer. *.wmv WMV (wmv9) • SAMSUNG is not responsible for any data file damage or data loss. VC-1 SM 1920x1080 • Your player does not support NTFS compressed files, sparse files, or encrypted files.
• Audio decoder • Some AVCHD discs use the "x.v.Colour" format. This player can play back AVCHD discs that use "x.v.Colour" format. - Supports WMA 7, 8, 9 and STD • "x.v.Colour" is a trademark of Sony Corporation. - Does not support WMA sampling rate of 22050Hz mono. •...
Front Panel Remote Control Tour of the Remote Control USB HOST POWER BUTTON Turn the player on and off. Turn the TV on and off. PLAY/PAUSE BUTTON After setup, allows you to set the input source on your TV. TV volume adjustment. Press to open and close the disc tray.
Connecting to an Audio System Connections You can connect the Blu-ray player to an audio system using illustrated below. - Do not connect the power cord to the wall outlet until you have made all the other Connecting to a TV connections.
The Home Menu appears. 1) Connect the player to an Anynet+(HDMI- 2. Press the ▲▼◄► buttons to select EXIT Button : Press to exit the current CEC) compliant Samsung TV using HDMI Settings, and then press the E button. menu. Cable.
When you connect a Samsung player and a are shown after selecting ‘Yes’, please wait playback Samsung TV with BD Wise to each other via for 15 seconds to return to the previous HDMI, and BD Wise is on in both the player HDMI Deep Colour resolution.
✎ Digital Output Selection • On : Turns dynamic range control on for NOTES all three Dolby formats. Quieter sounds Be sure to select the correct Digital Output are made louder and the volume of loud Bitstream Bitstream Bitstream or you will hear no sound or just loud noise.
Change the 4-digit password used to time you access the Security Settings hereafter, The Resume Play function may not work If your Samsung TV has an Anynet+ logo, access security functions. you must enter that four digit PIN. If you don’t after you format the storage device.
3. Press the 8 button to close the disc tray. with your player. device. Depending on how the contents Playback starts automatically. 1. Visit www.samsung.com/bluraysupport. is arranged, you will see either folders, 2. Download the latest USB software Reset individual files, or both.
Method 2 5. Use the ▲▼◄► buttons to select a file 3. A screen appears listing the contents Playback related buttons to view or play, and then press the E of the disc. Depending on how the The player does not play sound in Search, 1.
4. When done, press the E button. Using the disc menu, title menu, NUMBER buttons (Audio CD (CD-DA) only) : Songs are played in the order The tracks you selected are displayed on popup menu, and title list During Playlist playback, press the desired in which they were recorded.
3. To remove a track from the list, move to Disc Copy to USB 5. Repeat Step 4 to select and check Playing Photo Contents the track, and then press the YELLOW (C) additional desired item. Lets you copy video/photo/music contents button again.
• If the problem still cannot be solved, please contact your nearest Setup Menu selection. properly if the disc is not encoded with the corresponding function. Samsung authorized service centre. ✎ The screen ratio cannot • The Screen Ratio is fixed on your Blu-ray Disc/DVD.
+5°C to +35°C Some of the discs listed above may not play due to one or more reasons provided below. • Samsung cannot assure that this player will play every disc bearing the BD-ROM, BD-RE/-R, DVD- Operating Humidity Range 10 % to 75 % VIDEO, DVD-RW/-R, DVD+RW/+R and CD-RW/-R logos, and this player may not respond to all operating commands or operate all features of every disc.
BD-ROM Mark and/or BD+ protected contents. To obtain additional information on DivX® video. AACS, BD-ROM Mark, BD+, or this product, please contact SAMSUNG customer care centre. To play purchased DivX movies, first register your device at vod.divx.com. • Many Blu-ray Disc/DVDs are encoded with copy protection. Because of this, you should only Find your registration code in the DivX VOD section of your device setup menu.
4. This product is not considered to be defective in materials nor workmanship by reason This Samsung product is warranted for the period of twelve (12) months from the original date of purchase, against defective materials and workmanship. In the event that warranty...
If you have any questions or comments relating to Samsung products, please contact end of their working life. Where marked, the chemical symbols Hg, Cd or Pb the SAMSUNG customer care centre.