To ensure best use of your appliance, carefully
read the operating instructions which contain a
description of the product and useful advice.
Keep these instructions for future reference.
1. After unpacking the appliance, make sure it is not
damaged and that the door closes properly. Any
damage must be reported to the dealer within
24 hours of delivery of the appliance.
• Be careful not to damage the floors (e.g. parquet)
when moving the appliance.
• Make sure the appliance is not near a heat source.
• Install and level the appliance on a floor strong
enough to take its weight and in a place suitable for
its size and use.
• The appliance is arranged for operation in places
where the temperature comes within the following
ranges, according to the climatic class given on the
rating plate. The appliance may not work properly if
it is left for a long time at a temperature outside the
Amb. T. (°C)
From 10 to 32
From 16 to 32
From 16 to 38
From 16 to 43
• Make sure the voltage specified on the rating plate
corresponds to that of your home.
• Do not store or use petrol, flammable liquids or gas
in the vicinity of this or other electrical appliances.
The fumes can cause fires or explosions.
• Do not swallow the contents (non-toxic) of the ice
packs (in some models).
BEFORE USING THE APPLIANCE
PRECAUTIONS AND GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS
2. Wait at least two hours before switching the
appliance on, to ensure that the refrigerant circuit is
3. Clean the inside of the appliance before using it.
• Do not eat ice cubes or ice lollies immediately after
taking them out of the freezer since they may cause
• For products designed to use an air filter inside an
accessible fan cover, the filter shall be always in
position when the refrigerator is in function.
• Before carrying out any maintenance or cleaning
operation, unplug the appliance or disconnect it
from the power supply.
• Use the refrigerator compartment only for storing
fresh food and the freezer compartment only for
storing frozen food, freezing fresh food and making
• Do not store glass containers with liquids in the
freezer compartment since they may break.
• Avoid storing unwrapped food in direct contact
with internal surfaces of the refrigerator or freezer
• "The bulb used inside the appliance is specifically
designed for domestic appliances and is not suitable
for general room lighting within the home (EC
The Manufacturer declines any liability for injury
to persons or animals or damage to property if the
above advice and precautions are not respected.