TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS
APPARATUS TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
APPARATUS SHALL NOT BE EXPOSED TO DRIPPING OR SPLASHING AND NO OBJECTS
FILLED WITH LIQUIDS, SUCH AS VASES, SHALL BE PLACED ON THE APPARATUS.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT
REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER SERVICEABLE
PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED
The important note is located on the rear or bottom of the
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in
accordance with the manufacture's instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators,
heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or
grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades
with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug
has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide
blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If
the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult
an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
Additional Safety Instructions
15. Do not overload wall outlets; extension cords, or integral convenience receptacles as this can result in a risk of fire or
16. Apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be
placed on the apparatus.
17. Keep your fingers well clear of the disc tray as it is closing. Neglecting to do so may cause serious personal injury.
18. Do not place a heavy object on or step on the apparatus. The object may fall, causing serious personal injury and
serious damage to the apparatus.
19. Do not use a cracked , deformed, or repaired disc. These discs are easily broken and may cause serious personal
injury and apparatus malfunction.
20. If the apparatus should smoke or smell, immediately disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet. Wait until the
smoke or smell stops, then ask your dealer for a check and repair. Neglecting to do so may cause fire.
21. While it is thundering, do not touch the connecting cables or the apparatus.
22. Warning: To prevent the spread of fire, keep candles or other open flames away from this product at all times.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on
or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from the
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod,
bracket, or table specified by the
manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus.
When a cart is used, use caution when
moving the cart/apparatus combination to
avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or
when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Servicing is required when the apparatus has been
damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or
plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has
been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an
equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the
presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within the
product' s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude
to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is
intended to alert the user to the presence of important
operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in
the literature accompanying the appliance.
The symbol for CLASS ll (Double Insulation)
2/5/2009 10:32:33 AM
2/5/2009 10:32:33 AM