© 2011 Toshiba Information Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All product, service and company names are trademarks, registered trademarks or
service marks of their respective owners. This document and the information included herein is subject to change without notice.
Call Park Orbits parks a station to hold and allows retrieval from any
extension station in the system. Group Paging can be invoked
immediately after parking.
Orbit means a location to park a call. There are two types of orbit:
1. An individual orbit number for every extension identified by PDN.
2. A system orbit number managed by the system.
An extension station parks a call by the following three methods.
1. Use the orbit number identical to the PDN of the operating station
2. Specify the orbit number identical to the PDN of another extension
3. The System specifies the orbit number (Automatic Park).
There are three types of Call Park depending on how to specify the orbit
To invoke Local Park, put the destination in an extension station on
Consultation Hold and enter the access code or press the function button
This feature can also be invoked by pressing the function button directly
during conversation. Then, the orbit number is requested. However, if the
IPedge / VIPedge Feature Desc. 7/25/12