Golf Caddy Use Requirements
Intended to be installed on Gladiator
panel or GearTrack
Maximum weight limit is 25 lbs (11.34 kg) for the shoe shelf.
Maximum weight limit is 50 lbs (22.68 kg) for the golf bag shelf.
Maximum weight limit is 75 lbs (34.0 kg) for the golf bag caddy.
Unpack the Golf Caddy Parts
Remove the golf caddy parts and fasteners, and dispose of/recycle
all packaging materials.
Assemble Golf Caddy
F1: ⁵⁄₁₆ " hex-head bolt (14)
F2: ⁵⁄₁₆ " flange nut (4)
Gather the required tools before starting assembly.
³⁄₈" nut driver
¹⁄₂" nut driver
1. Using ⁵⁄₁₆" hex-head bolts (F1) and ⁵⁄₁₆" flange nuts (F2), attach
the golf bag shelf to the sides as shown.
A. ⁵⁄₁₆ " flange nut (F2)
B. ⁵⁄₁₆ " hex-head bolt (F1)
2. Create a shoe shelf by using ⁵⁄₁₆" hex-head bolts (F1), to attach
the 5 rods to both sides of the golf caddy, as shown.
A. ⁵⁄₁₆ " hex-head bolt (F1)
3. Stand the golf caddy upright.
Attach Mounting Brackets
⁵⁄₁₆ " flange nut (8)
Phillips-head screw (4)
Carriage-head bolt (8)
1. With the mounting bracket rims pointing down, align the
2 bracket holes with the top two holes in each side.
2. Working from the back, insert a carriage-head bolt (F7) through
the holes in the bracket and into the side.
3. Working from the front, fasten each bolt with a washer (F8) and a
flange nut (F2). Completely tighten the nuts.
4. Repeat steps 1 through 3 to attach the lower mounting bracket.
NOTE: Hand tighten the nuts attaching the lower bracket. In
order to mount the golf caddy on the wall, this bracket will need
to be adjusted.
A. Carriage-head bolts (F7)
B. Washer (F8)
C. Flange nuts (F2)
Acorn nut (4)
D. Upper mounting bracket
E. Lower mounting bracket