Display panel and settings
Display panel (status indicators)
Clean the fluff filter
Empty the condensate container
Automatic cleaning of the heat exchanger
These indicators show the programme progress in the next steps
of the drying cycle:
You can lock the dryer to prevent the functions you have set from being
changed inadvertently. To activate/deactivate
the programme and then press and hold the
5 seconds until a long acoustic signal is heard. The option activated/
When a programme is selected, the anticipated drying time (remaining time)
for the recommended load is displayed. While drying, the moisture sensors
detect the actual load and correct the programme length. This is shown by
jumps in the remaining time in the display panel.
Settings (indicators lights and buttons)
Selected option activated/deactivated
See the separate Energy-saving mode instructions.
Drying time, available only for timed programmes, can be selected
from min. 0:20 h to max. 3:00 h, in 10-minute steps.
The dryness levels (e.g. Cupboard Dry) can be increased in three levels.
The laundry is made drier. Default = 0. Selectable values: 0, 1, 2, 3. After
setting the level of the fine adjustment for a programme, it is also retained for
other programmes, until
The time when the programme has to end can be set by selecting
Finished In time. The
steps, up to a maximum of 24 hours. Select the
repeatedly until the required number of hours is displayed. Then press
Start/Pause button to activate the
programme ends after the selected number of hours.
Several minutes after activating
to save energy. To switch it on select any button, close/open the door or turn
the programme selector.
Reduced temperature for delicate fabrics, e.g. polyacrylic, polyamide
or elastane, with a longer drying time.
After the programme finishes, the drum moves at regular intervals to prevent
creases. Laundry remains loose and fluffy.
The standard setting for each programme is 60 min. Automatic anti-crease
function can be extended by up to 60 min.
For switching the buzzer on and off.
activated. Other sounds are not influenced by this option.
(Childproof lock) start
Start/Pause button for
(Childproof lock) indicator light on/off.
indicator light on/off.
Fine Adjust is changed again.
Finished In time can be selected in one-hour
Finished In button
Finished In option. The
Finished In option the display switches off
Buzzer indicates program end if it is
Notes on laundry
Labelling of fabrics
Follow the manufacturer's care instructions.
Suitable for tumble drying.
Dry at normal temperature.
Dry at low temperature
in addition, select
Do not tumble dry.
Do not tumble dry the following fabrics:
– Non-breathable fabrics (e.g. rubber-coated).
– Delicate materials (silk, curtains made from synthetic material)
– Oil-stained laundry.
– To ensure a consistent drying result, sort the laundry by fabric type and drying programme.
– Always dry very small fabrics (e.g. baby socks) together with large items of laundry (e.g. towels).
– Close zips, hooks and eyelets, and button up covers. Tie cloth belts, apron strings, etc. together or use a laundry bag.
– Do not over-dry easy-care laundry
– Do not dry woollens in the dryer. They may, however, be refreshed in the dryer
(depending on model).
– Do not iron laundry immediately after drying; fold items up and leave for a while
– Knitted fabrics (e.g. T-shirts, jerseys) often shrink slightly the first time they are tumble-dried.
Cupboard Dry Extra programme.
– Starched laundry is not always suitable for dryers
– When washing laundry that is to be tumble dried afterwards, use the correct amount of fabric softener as specified in the
– For pre-dried, multi-layered fabrics or small, individual items of laundry, use the timed programme. Also suitable for
Environmental protection / Energy-saving tips
– Before drying, spin the laundry in the washing machine
– Use the maximum recommended capacity, but do not exceed it
– Make sure the room is well ventilated during drying.
– Do not cover or seal the air inlet on the dryer.
Important information ...
Your dryer is designed to be particularly energy efficient. Its technical features include a refrigeration circuit, which uses
energy efficiently in a similar way to a refrigerator.
The dryer's heat exchanger is cleaned automatically during drying.
The fluff filters and filter in the condensate container must be cleaned regularly.
Never operate the dryer without the fluff filters and without filter in condensate container!
During drying, fluff and hair from the laundry is trapped by the fluff filter. Blocked fluff filters may impair the heat exchange
The fluff filters must therefore be cleaned after every drying cycle. Rinse regularly under running water
Filter in the condensate container
The filter in the condensate container cleans the condensation. This condensation is required for the automatic cleaning
process. The filter should be cleaned regularly under running water. Empty the condensate container before cleaning the
Do not dry any fabrics that have come into contact with solvents, oil, wax, grease or paint: e.g. hair styling products, nail
varnish remover, stain remover, cleaning solvent etc.
Empty all pockets.
Do not dry non-breathable fabrics.
Avoid drying items that produce a lot of fluff.
Woollens should be refreshed only, using the woollens programme.
these may crease.
risk of creasing. Allow laundry to finish drying in the air.
page 7, Woollens finish Programme
residual moisture will then be
starch leaves behind a coating that reduces the drying effect.
higher spin speeds minimise the drying time and reduce
Programme overview page 7.
Do not use the