Display panel and settings
Display panel (status indicators)
Clean the fluff filter
or clean the heat exchanger
Empty the condensate container
These indicators show the programme progress in the next steps
of the drying cycle:
You can lock the dryer to prevent the functions you have set from being
changed inadvertently. To activate/deactivate
the programme and then press and hold the
button for 5 seconds until a long acoustic signal is heard. The option activated/
When a programme is selected, the anticipated drying time (remaining time)
for the recommended load is displayed. While drying, the moisture sensors
detect the actual load and correct the programme length. This is shown by
jumps in the remaining time in the display panel.
Settings (indicators lights and buttons)
Selected option activated/deactivated
See the separate Energy-saving mode instructions.
Drying time, available only for timed programmes, can be selected
from min. 0:20 h to max. 3:00 h, in 10-minute steps.
The dryness levels (e.g. Cupboard Dry) can be increased in three levels.
The laundry is made drier. Default = 0. Selectable values: 0, 1, 2, 3. After setting
the level of the fine adjustment for a programme, it is also retained for other
The time when the programme has to end can be set by selecting
(Finished in) time. The
steps, up to a maximum of 24 hours. Select the
repeatedly until the required number of hours is displayed. Then press
inicio/pausa (start/pause) button to activate the
The programme ends after the selected number of hours.
Several minutes after activating
to save energy. To switch it on select any button, close/open the door or turn
the programme selector.
Reduced temperature for delicate fabrics, e.g. polyacrylic, polyamide
or elastane, with a longer drying time.
delicado (Low Heat)
After the programme finishes, the drum moves at regular intervals
to prevent creases. Laundry remains loose and fluffy.
The standard setting for each programme is 60 min. Automatic
anti-crease function can be extended by up to 60 min.
For switching the buzzer on and off.
activated. Other sounds are not influenced by this option.
(Childproof lock) start
(Childproof lock) indicator light on/off.
indicator light on/off.
(Fine adjust) is changed again.
(Finished in) time can be selected in one-hour
(Finished in) button
(Finished in) option.
(Finished in) option the display switches off
(Signal) indicates program end if it is
Notes on laundry
Labelling of fabrics
Follow the manufacturer's care instructions.
Suitable for tumble drying.
Dry at normal temperature.
Dry at low temperature
Do not tumble dry.
Do not tumble dry the following fabrics:
– Non-breathable fabrics (e.g. rubber-coated).
– Delicate materials (silk, curtains made from synthetic material)
– Oil-stained laundry.
– To ensure a consistent drying result, sort the laundry by fabric type and drying programme.
– Always dry very small fabrics (e.g. baby socks) together with large items of laundry
– Close zips, hooks and eyelets, and button up covers.
Tie cloth belts, apron strings, etc. together or use a laundry bag.
– Do not over-dry easy-care laundry
Allow laundry to finish drying in the air.
– Do not dry woollens in the dryer. They may, however, be refreshed in the dryer
page 7, Acabado lana (Wool finish) programme (depending on model).
– Do not iron laundry immediately after drying; fold items up and leave for a while
residual moisture will then be distributed evenly.
– Knitted fabrics (e.g. T-shirts, jerseys) often shrink slightly the first time they are tumble-dried.
Do not use the extra seco (very dry) programme.
– Starched laundry is not always suitable for dryers
reduces the drying effect.
– When washing laundry that is to be tumble dried afterwards, use the correct amount of
fabric softener as specified in the manufacturer's instructions.
– For pre-dried, multi-layered fabrics or small, individual items of laundry, use the timed
programme. Also suitable for subsequent drying.
Environmental protection/energy-saving tips
– Before drying, spin the laundry in the washing machine
the drying time and reduce energy consumption.
– Use the maximum recommended capacity, but do not exceed it
– Make sure the room is well ventilated during drying.
– Clean the fluff filter after every drying cycle
– Do not cover or seal the air inlet on the dryer.
in addition, select
delicado (Low Heat).
these may crease.
risk of creasing.
starch leaves behind a coating that
higher spin speeds minimise
Clean the fluff filter, page 4/11.