MFL69022767(영)말레_150 X 260 17. 2. 16. 오후 1:44 페이지 34
Cleaning and Maintenance
• If you always use COLD water, we recommend that a WARM or HOT wash be used at a regular
Cold water washing
intervals e.g. every 5th wash should be at least a WARM one.
• Turn off taps to prevent the chance of flooding should a hose burst.
When you have finished
• Always unplug the power cord after use.
When water supply into the tub is not clean or the filter is clogged with particles (such as sand), clean the
filter in the inlet valve occasionally.
(The figure of power cord and water tap may vary according to the country)
To Clean the Filter in the Inlet Valve
Close the tap before turning off the power.
HOT/COLD(WARM) and then press the
[START/PAUSE] button to remove water
from the machine completely.
After removing the water supply
hose pull out the filter.
Then use a brush to clean the filter.
• Before cleaning the filter, the impurities in the water supply hose should be removed.
To Clean the Pump casing (for pump model)
Place a towel on the
floor under the drain
pump cap. Excess
water may flow out.
• Check if water leaks after reassembling. (The Rubber ring is in the cap)
Turn the cap
Remove any foreign
objects and fluff inside
pump casing and from the
pull it out.
Turn off the power before
pulling out the cord.
Replace the filter after cleaning it.
Replace the cap. Insert the filter along
the guide ribs inside the pump casing.
Filter must face the guide ribs inside
pump casing and securely turn the cap