The first time you turn on the camcorder, you will be
guided by the camcorder's basic setup screens to select
the camcorder's initial settings, such as the language,
date and time, movie format, etc.
1. Turn on the camcorder.
• Open the LCD panel or press [.
2. Touch the desired
language for onscreen
displays and then touch [æ].
3. Touch the desired date/time
format and then touch [æ].
4. Set the date and time.
• Touch a field you want to change and touch [Í] or [Î]
to change. Repeat as necessary.
• Touch [24H] to use 24-hour clock or leave untouched
to use AM/PM.
5. Touch [OK] and then touch
6. Touch [·] or [¸] to select
the movie format and then
• e After you select the movie format, you
need to select the memory to be used for recording
movies (step 7) and photos (step 8).