To display the camcorder's certification logos
Touch  > [Other Settings] > q > [Certification Logo
d This product is not guaranteed to fully support functions
of FlashAir cards (including wireless transfer). In case of any
card related issues, please check with the card manufacturer.
Also note that approval is required to use FlashAir cards in many
countries or regions. Without approval, the use of FlashAir cards
is not permitted. If it is unclear whether your card is approved
for use in your area, please check with the card manufacturer.
Availability of FlashAir cards also varies by region.
Be sure to read these instructions in order to operate the product
safely. Follow these instructions to prevent injury or harm to the
operator of the product or others.
Denotes the risk of serious injury or death.
• Stop using the product in any case of unusual circumstances such
as the presence of smoke or a strange smell.
• Do not touch any exposed internal parts.
• Do not get the product wet. Do not insert foreign objects or liquids
into the product.
• Do not touch the product connected to a power outlet during
lightning storms. This may cause electric shock.
• Do not disassemble or modify the product.
• Do not expose the product to strong shocks or vibration.