Dell™ Ultra Violet Touch Mouse Rear View Description USB port cover Optical Sensor Power Button and Indicator - White (solid): Power on - Blue (blinks): In Pairing mode...
• Installing Dell™ WM713 Wireless Touch Mouse Software • Pairing Dell™ Ultra Violet Touch Mouse • Configuring Dell™ Ultra Violet Touch Mouse Settings Charging Dell™ Ultra Violet Touch Mouse Before using this touch mouse for the first time, you need to charge using the USB cable.
Installing Dell™ WM713 Wireless Touch Mouse Software To customize the touch mouse settings, you need to install the Wireless Touch Mouse software into your notebook or computer. 1. Insert the supplied software CD into your CD-ROM drive. The software installation file should load automatically.
4. Click Install to begin installation. 5. The software installation may take a while to complete.
6. Click Finish to complete the installation. 7. Click Yes to reboot your computer system.
Pairing Dell™ Ultra Violet Touch Mouse The touch mouse needs to be paired and connected to your notebook or computer before it can be used. 1. Click Start > Dell WM713 Wireless Touch Mouse to launch the software. <Windows 7> <Windows 8>...
2. Click General Settings. 3. Press and hold the Power button for three seconds. The Blue LED (on the Power button) blinks, indicating the touch mouse is in pairing mode.
4. Click Bluetooth Pairing. The detected devices appear on the screen. 5. Click Dell Bluetooth Mouse and click Next to continue.
6. Click Close to complete the pairing connection.
You can specify functions for each button, set touch scroll speed, and configure other preferences settings via Dell™ WM713 Wireless Touch Mouse software 1. Click Start > Dell WM713 Wireless Touch Mouse to launch the software. 2. To customize the setting, click the respective option and change the settings.
See the following table for all available functions/settings, and to which buttons they can be assigned. Settings Gesture Options Attributes Windows 7 Windows 8 General Settings Battery level Pointer 1-100 speed Mouse Left-handed ...
Settings Gesture Options Attributes Windows 7 Windows 8 2 Finger Gestures Up swipe Search Max windows Show desktop Nothing Down Show desktop swipe Min windows Windows Start ...
Troubleshooting: Dell™ Ultra Violet Touch Mouse If you have problems with your mouse: Check if the mouse battery level is low. Check if the mouse is turned on. Check if the USB receiver is plugged into a computer USB port. Remove and insert the USB receiver again.
Specifications: Dell™ Ultra Violet Touch Mouse • General • Electrical • Physical Characteristic • Environmental • Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless General Manufacturer Primax Electronics Co., Ltd. Model number WM713 Connection type Bluetooth 3.0 Supported Operating Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 or later , Windows 8...