2. Making sure the frame is flush up against the front surface of
cabinetry, carefully run one mounting screw (K) through the center
hole of the top trim (A) and into the cabinetry. Do not tighten at this
NOTE: Some cabinet substrates may require pre-drilling holes
using a 1/8" diameter drill bit.
3. Level the top of the trim frame using a carpenter's
level. See Figure 8. Shim as necessary. (Shims not
included.) See Figures 7 and 7A.Next, secure both
ends of top trim (A) to cabinetry using two 3/4" `
mounting screws (K) through the holes at each end.
Make sure all three screws are snug across the top.
4. Using a carpenter's level, check that each side is
vertical. Shim as necessary. Next, secure top and
bottom of each side trim to cabinetry using two 3/4"
mounting screws (K). See Figure 9.
Positioning Refrigerator and Freezer
1. Each unit should have four leg levelers installed (one at each corner). If necessary, lay each unit down
on its back in order to install the two rear leg levelers included inside each unit.
Leg Leveler Adjustments:
a. One full turn of all four leg levelers will raise door 5/32".
b. One full turn of both front leg levelers will raise door 3/16" and tilt top of door back 7/16".
c. One full turn of both rear leg levelers will lower door 1/32" and tilt top of door forward 7/16".
d. One full turn of both side leg levelers will raise door 3/16" and tilt top of door 3/8".
2. Position the two units in front of the trimmed opening (Freezer on the left, Refrigerator on the right).
(taken from inside
the rough opening;
backside of grille showing)
Min. 3/4" Cabinet
Install Side Trim flush
3/4" Mounting Screw (K)