BEFORE CALLING FOR SERVICE
It is often possible to avoid a service call. Before calling for service,make the following checks.
1. Has a house fuse blown or a circuit breaker tripped on?
2. Has the power cord plug been removed or loosened from the wall outlet?
3. Is the temperature control set to aproper position?
4. Is the appliance placed too closed to a wall or a heat source?
5. Has the door been kept open more than necessary?
6. Is the chest freezer installed on a firm and even place?
7. In case of odor, food with strong odor should be tightly covered or wrapped, and interior may need
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT FAULTS:
1. When the chest freezer is working or after is stops for a while,the refrigerant in the pipes is cycling
and gives out "running water" sounds.
2.The surface temperature of the compressor may be up 70℃~80℃ when it is working.
3.The back side of step freezer gives out heat.
4. In rainy season,the outer surface of the cabinet may have dew,which makes no defects on normal
use. Just dry it with a piece of cloth.