This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or
mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be
supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly
qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
– WARNING: Keep ventilation openings, in the appliance enclosure, clear of obstruction.
– WARNING: Do not use mechanical devices or other means to accelerate the defrosting process, other
than those recommended by the manufacturer.
– WARNING: Do not damage the refrigerant circuit.
– WARNING: Do not use electrical appliances inside the food storage compartments of the appliance,
unless they are of the type recommended by the manufacturer.
Do not store explosive substances such as aerosol cans with a flammable propellant in this appliance.
This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as
– staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments;
– farm houses and by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments;
– bed and breakfast type environments;
– catering and similar non-retail applications.
• Make sure the voltage specified on the rating labels corresponds to that
of your home. It should operate on a separate UK plug (13A), and plug to
a earthed outlet.
• If the voltage fluctuation range is high (beyond the range of 187 to 242V),
it may cause abnormal run of the refrigerator or safety hazards. Automatic
voltage regulator ( above 750W) should be applied for safety use.
• Do not dismantle and transform the refrigerator or damage the cooling
pipeline. If any failure on the machine, please contact customer service
• Do not use easily-damaged power cord or plug. It may cause fire or
• If power cord is damaged, please contact customer service center or
qualified personnel to repair or replace to avoid a hazard.
This mark indicates
the user should
strictly follow the
Or it may cause
product damage or
This mark indicates the precautions on flammable refrigerant
indicates the issues
that users must pay
attention to. Or it
may cause product
damage or injuries.
Pay attention to