Using your Appliance
How to use your refrigerator correctly and effectively
Adjusting the Freezer Compartment Temperature
• The temperature control allows you to adjust the flow of cold air into the Freezer.
• In case of too much frozen food, ice making or the cooling effect is not ideal in chamber. Please set
the temperature control knob at "Max." position, and reset to middle position after few hours.
• In case of using the refrigerator in usual condition. Please set the temperature regulator at between the
second and third grid (near Max., as shown in below diagram) .
• In case of a little frozen food in chamber. Please set the temperature controller at "Min." position.
• Freezer compartment temperature range is -18℃~ -24℃.
• We do not advise the user set the temperature control knob at "Max."or "Min." in normal.
When the knob is set long in "Max.", the flow of cold air into the fridge compartment will
be reduced , as well as insufficient cooling of fridge compartment appears.
When you turn the knob to "Min." which can lead to the more energy efficiency. It would
result the energy-consuming.
Adjusting the Fridge Compartment Temperature
• Insufficient refrigeration in chamber. Set
the temperature control at "7.".
• Using the refrigerator in normal.
Set the temperature control at "5".
• Fridge compartment temperature range is 0℃~8℃.
High ambient temperatures (e.g. on hot summer days) and a colder setting on
the temperature control can cause the compressor to run continuously or even
non-stop! So we do not advise the user set the temperature control knob at
"Max."or "Min." in normal and in long term.
Reason: when the ambient temperature is high, the compressor must run
continuously to maintain the low temperature in the appliance.