Installation Place Requirements
Level floor : Allowable slope under the entire washing
machine is 1°.
Power outlet : Must be within 1.5 meters of either side
of the location of the washing machine.
• Do not overload the outlet with more than one
Additional Clearance : For the wall, 10 cm rear
/2 cm right & left side
• Do not place or store laundry products on top of the
washing machine at any time.
• These products may damage the finish or controls.
• Install the washing machine on a flat hard floor.
• Make sure that air circulation around the washing
machine is not impeded by carpets, rugs, etc.
• Never try to correct any unevenness in the floor with
pieces of wood, cardboard or similar materials under
the washing machine.
• If it is impossible to avoid positioning the washing
machine next to a gas cooker or coal burning
insulation (85x60 cm) covered with aluminum foil on
the side facing the cooker or stove must be inserted
between the two appliances.
• Do not install your washing machine in rooms where
freezing temperatures may occur. Frozen hoses may
burst under pressure. The reliability of the electronic
control unit may be impaired at temperatures below
• Please ensure that when the washing machine is
installed, it is easily accessible for an engineer in the
event of a breakdown.
• With the washing machine installed, adjust all four feet
using the transit bolt spanner provided to ensure the
appliance is stable, and a clearance of approximately
20 mm is left between the top of the washing machine
and the underside of any work-top.
• This equipment is not designed for maritime use or for
use in mobile installations such as caravans, aircraft
• Do not use an extension cord or double adapter.
• Always unplug the washing machine and turn off the
water supply after use.
• Connect the washing machine to an earthed socket in
accordance with current wiring regulations.
• The washing machine must be positioned so that the
plug is easily accessible.
• Repairs to the washing machine must only be carried
out by qualified personnel. Repairs carried out by
inexperienced persons may cause injury or serious
malfunctioning. Contact your local service centre.
• If the washing machine is delivered in winter and
temperatures are below freezing, place the washing
machine at room temperature for a few hours before
putting it into operation.