The 32005580-001 Extension Cable Assembly contains a
connector that interfaces with the computer bus connector
of the CR7890 device which, through the attached cable
assembly, provides connection to the S7800 Keyboard
Display Module (KDM) for setup, diagnostics and
troubleshooting. The cable assembly has a 60 in. (1524 mm)
cable assembly. See Fig. 1.
Fig. 1. 32005580-001 Extension Cable Assembly,
dimensions and cable length in in. (mm).
® U.S. Registered Trademark
Copyright © 2001 Honeywell • All Rights Reserved
CR7890 Series Extension Cable
60 IN. (1524 MM)
Connecting to S7800 KDM
1. Insert the extension cable assembly connector in the
plug-in connector on the S7800 KDM.
2. Use the 208702 Retainer Bracket on the display to
reduce movement and relieve strain on the connector.
See Fig. 2.
3. Make sure that the two flanges are captured by the
Connecting to the CR7890
1. Remove the faceplate from the CR7890 by removing
the four black faceplate screws.
2. Install the black connector into the CR7890.
3. When setup is complete, remove the connector from
4. Re-install the faceplate on the CR7890 and secure with
the four screws removed in step 1.
5. Tighten the screws to make sure the foam gasket is fully
compressed by the faceplate. To avoid cracking the
faceplate, do not overtighten the screws.
The faceplate must be installed and secured to meet
the NEMA 4 ratings.