• Make sure operating bar safety lock is in safety position so bar cannot be accidentally activated.
• Blades are sharp. Handle carefully. Always handle blades with hand away from the cutting
edge. Always store blades with cutting edge away from you. Store out of reach of children.
• Do not operate in the presence or explosive and/or flammable fumes.
• This product is intended for household use only and not for commercial or industrial use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This appliance has a polarized plug - one blade is wider than the other. To reduce the risk of electric
shock, this plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet,
reverse it. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature
by modifying the plug in any way. The detachable cord will fit onto the unit only one way. If the cord
does not fit onto the prongs, reverse it.
The cord length of this knife was selected to reduce safety hazards that may occur
with a longer cord. If more cord length is needed, an extension cord with a polar-
ized plug may be used. It should be rated not less than 10 amperes, 120 Volts, and
have Underwriters Laboratories and Canadian Standards Association (CSA) listing.
Handle cord carefully; avoid jerking it at outlet and appliance connections.
Before mounting, consider the best location for convenience and accessibility.
1. Hold the storage bracket against the wall in the desired location. Mark the location of the screw holes.
Be sure to allow enough space for the blades above and below the bracket.
2. Set the bracket aside and drill a 3/16" (5mm) hole through one of the marks. Check to see if the mark
is correct and level. Adjust, if necessary, and drill the second hole.
3. If mounting the unit on drywall or plaster, push the wall anchors all the way into the two drilled holes.