When using electrical appliances, in order to reduce the risk of
fire, electric shock, and/or injury to persons, basic safety precau-
tions should always be followed, including the following:
• Read all instructions.
• To protect against risk of electric shock do not immerse plug,
cord, or handle in water or other liquid. Do not operate knife in
water or under running water.
• Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by
or near children.
• Turn off and unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting
on or taking off parts and before cleaning. Disconnect when
• Do not install the can opener over a sink or basin or any electri-
cal or gas heating appliance.
• Avoid contacting moving parts.
• Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or
after the appliance malfunctions or is dropped or damaged in
any manner. Return appliance to the nearest authorized service
facility for examination, electrical repair, mechanical repair or
• The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the appli-
ance manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock or injury.
• Do not use outdoors.
• Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot
1. Stainless steel blades with grease guards
2. Blade release
3. Detachable cord set
4. Mountable storage bracket
5. Ready/Eject Button
6. Control switch
7. Contoured handle