For service, repair or any questions regarding your appliance, call the appropriate
"800" number on the cover of this book. Do not return the product to the place of
Do not mail the product back to the manufacturer nor bring it to a service center.
You may also want to consult the website listed on the cover of this manual.
one-Year Limited Warranty
( pplies only in the United States and Canada)
What does it cover?
• ny defect in material or workmanship; provided; however, pplica's liability
will not exceed the purchase price of the product.
For how long?
• One year after the date of original purchase.
What will we do to help you?
• Provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either
new or factory refurbished.
How do you get service?
• Save your receipt as proof of the date of sale.
• Check our on-line service site at www.prodprotect.com/applica, or call our
toll-free number, 1-800-231-9786, for general warranty service.
• If you need parts or accessories, please call 1-800-738-0245.
What does your warranty not cover?
• Damage from commercial use
• Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect
• Products that have been modified in any way
• Products used or serviced outside the country of purchase
• Glass parts and other accessory items that are packed with the unit
• Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit
• Consequential or incidental damages (Please note, however, that some states
do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages,
so this limitation may not apply to you.)
How does state law relate to this warranty?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights
that vary from state to state or province to province.