USING THE 12V DC CHARGER
WARNING: TO AVOID THE RISK OF PROPERTY DAMAGE: Recharge using this method
only when necessary. Do not leave the unit unattended when charging using 12V DC charger.
1. Insert the barrel connector of the 12V DC charger into the unit's charging port.
2. Insert the charger into the vehicle's 12 volt DC accessory outlet.
3. The unit's LED power indicator lights will roll to indicate the unit is in charging mode.
4. Charge the unit until the LED power indicator changes from flash to solid(4 LEDs are solid
blue and another 4 LEDs are solid red). It will take approximately 6 hours to charge from
5. When charging is complete,first unplug the charger from the vehicle's 12 volt DC accessory
outlet. Then disconnect the barrel tip of the 12V DC charger from the charging port. Store the
adapter in a safe place.
JUMP START YOUR CAR
The jump starter is designed for use on small to mid-sized vehicle batteries( 6 cylinder
engine or smaller).
Several factors can affect the jump starter's ability start the vehicle, including, but not limited
to the size of the vehicle battery, the temperature(hot or cold), whether the battery is
damaged or defective, and whether the jump starter itself has sufficient power.
Before starting the vehicle, be sure all vehicle accessories(i.e. Heater, fan, radio, TV,
lights,etc.) are turned off.
Note: Before attempting to start 12V vehicle, make sure the jump starter itself has sufficient
power. Manufacturer recommends the battery be fully charged, 4 LEDs are solid blue and
another 4 LEDs are solid red.(or 4 LEDs are solid red and at least 1 LED is solid blue).
1. Plug the blue clamp cable plug firmly into the jump starter port until it beeps for half a second
and the clamp LED indicator turns red.
2. Connect the clamps to the vehicle battery. The BLACK clamp to the negative (-) terminal of
the car battery first, the RED clamp to the positive (+) terminal second, make sure they have a
good connection, the LED indicator of the clamp will light green.
CAUTION: REVERSING THE CONNECTIONS MAY RESULT IN DAMAGE TO THE JUMP
STARTER, OR PERSONAL INJURY.
3. Start the vehicle. Once started, unplug the blue connector from the Jump Starter, then
remove the battery clamps.(If the temperature is below 32°F (0°C), please allow a few minutes
before starting the vehicle.)
Always connect the BLACK clamp to the negative (-) terminal of the car battery
first, then connect the RED clamp to the positive (+) terminal of the car
battery. Do not touch the RED and BLACK cable clamps each other, or
connect both clamps to the same piece of metal. If connections are reversed or there is
a short circuit, the LED indicator of the clamp will turn red, and the alarm will beep.
Quickly remove the clamp cable's blue plug from the jump starter, then disconnect the
clamps from the car battery.
If the vehicle does not start after the first attempt, allow 30-60 seconds between