1. Winding the bobbin thread
1. Set the power switch
2. Slide an empty bobbin@ onto the bobbin winder shaft @.
3. Thread the thread from the spool stand as shown in the figure, and wrap the thread around the bobbin
4. Shift the lever
in the direction of the arrow. The power will come on automatically, and the bobbin
winder shaft@) will begin winding the bobbin.
5. When the bobbin is full, the lever will automatically return, and the bobbin winder shaft @) will stop.
6. To adjust the amount of thread wound onto the bobbin
loosen the screw
and shift the lever
7. Remove the bobbin @ from the bobbin winder shaft @), and wrap the thread onto the thread holder
From the library of: Superior Sewing Machine & Supply LLC