Camera mode Take a 360° photo Shoot a 360° video Take a panorama photo Take a normal photo First screen Open View Night shot Add a GPS location to a photo Second screen Open App List Open custom App shortcut Create custom App shortcut Create custom App shortcut Third screen...
Android mode If you need any help using the Android features of your smart camera, see the Holo360 User's Manual. You can go to www.acer.com to download the User's Manual. Using the Camera Tap an icon from the Home screen. Or, press the Camera button.
• Mode selector • • 360°: Take a 360° image, using both camera lenses. 360° • Panorama: Take a wide panorama image. • Normal: Take standard images or video. Panoram Normal • Switch camera • • Tap Switch camera to switch between front-facing or rear cameras.
• Auto: Use automatic settings for best results. • Night: Use settings for improved night-time shots. • I’m here: Add text with your location and a weather report to a photo (camera mode only). • Time lapse: Tap to change the delay (2, 3, 5, or 10 seconds) between captures frames (camcorder mode only).
Taking a 360° photo Tap 360° image. Tap Shutter button to take a 360° photo. Or, press the Camera button. Tap Thumbnail to view the 360° photo. go to Home screen and tap Gallery.
Fisheye button to convert the 360° raw unstitched image to an equirectangular format. The process may take a few seconds to complete. Once the conversion is complete, the new image will be displayed on the screen.
Shooting a 360° video Tap 360° video. Tap Shutter button to take a 360° video. Or, press the Camera button. Shutter button again Thumbnail to view the 360° video. to stop filming go to Home screen and tap Gallery.
Save to convert the raw video to an equirectangular format Continue. The process may take a few seconds to complete. Once the conversion is complete, the new video will be displayed on the screen to convert the raw video to an equirectangular format.
10 - Viewing photos and videos In camera mode, tap Gallery from the Home screen. Or, in Android mode tap Gallery from the Favorites tray. Tap an image or video to open it. You can swipe to move your point of view and zoom into any point in the image For more information on how to configure the view options, see the user manual.
- 11 Live streaming Note You can live stream on YouTube, Facebook or to any streaming server that supports RTMP on the Live360 app, you do not have to separately install the YouTube or Facebook app to your device. To live stream on Youtube Note Before you get started with your live stream you need to confirm that your channel is verified and that you have no live stream restrictions in the last 90...
12 - Tap YouTube. Type a title for the live stream. Select a privacy setting. Tap to adjust Choose a mode to brightness of broadcast. the video. Tap to start the live stream. Settings to sign in to Shutter button to start your YouTube account and adjust the live stream.
- 13 Share to share the live Shutter button to end the stream to a number of apps that live stream, then tap YES. you like. Tap DONE to close the video.
14 - To live stream on Facebook Launch Live360° When you launch the app for the first time it will prompt you to Live360° ALLOW Live360° to take photos, record videos and record audio. Tap Facebook. Type a title for the live stream.
- 15 Settings to sign in to Shutter button to start your Facebook account and the live stream. adjust the camera and video settings. Sign in to your account Select video size Viewers Turn adaptive and their rate on/off comments Select video reactions.
16 - Tap DONE to close the video. To live stream on custom RTMP Launch Live360° When you launch the app for the first time it will prompt you to Live360° ALLOW Live360° to take photos, record videos and record audio.
- 17 Tap Custom RTMP. Type streaming server’s RTMP URL. Type RTMP stream key. Tap to adjust Choose a mode to brightness of broadcast. the video. Tap to start the live stream. Shutter button to start Settings to adjust the the live stream.
For service and support information, or to download the User Guide or drivers, please follow the instructions below: 1. Go to www.acer.com and click SUPPORT > Drivers and Manuals. 2. Select appropriate items from Category > Series > Model (i.e. in...