Shutter button to end the
live stream, then tap YES.
Restarting the camera
You can restart ('reboot') your camera if you find apps are not
1. Press and hold the power button until you get the camera options
2. Tap Reboot.
Resetting the camera to factory settings
1. Open Settings from the Apps list.
2. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset.
3. Tap Reset camera > Erase everything.
For more information
For detailed product information, please go to www.acer.com.
For service and support information, or to download the User Guide or
drivers, please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to www.acer.com and click SUPPORT > Drivers and Manuals.
2. Select appropriate items from Category > Series > Model (i.e. in
Category select Smart Camera).
Tap DONE to close the video.