Pairing wireless subwoofer
LED indicator of wireless subwoofer
The wireless subwoofer is
receiving the signal of the unit.
The wireless subwoofer is trying
The Wireless subwoofer is in
The power cord of wireless
subwoofer is disconnected.
Setting up the wireless subwoofer
for the first time
1. Connect the power cord of the Wireless
subwoofer to the outlet.
2. Turn on the main unit : The main unit and
wireless subwoofer will be automatically
Manually pairing wireless subwoofer
When your connection is not completed, you can
see the red LED on the woofer and woofer is not
made sound. To solve the problem, follow the
1. Press and hold Z (Stop) button on the unit
and MUTE button on the remote control
- Displays the "REMATE".
2. Press PAIRING on back of the woofer.
- The Yellow-green LED will flicker.
3. Turn off and on the unit.
- If you see "Yellow-green" LED, it' s successful.
4. If you don't see "Yellow-green" LED, try again
Step 1 - Step 3.
y If there is a strong electromagnetic wave
product nearby, interference may occur. Put
the unit (Wireless subwoofer and main unit)
away from there.
y If you operate main unit then wireless
subwoofer sound within a few seconds in
y Set the distance between this unit and
subwoofer Receiver within 10 m (32 ft.).
y Optimum performance can be
implemented only when the unit and
the Wireless subwoofer within distance
of 2 m (6 ft.) to 10 m (32 ft.) is used since
communication failure may occur if longer
distance is used.
y It takes a few seconds (and may take longer)
for the Wireless Transmitter and subwoofer
to communicate with each other.