The Q7800A,B is a universal wiring subbase for the 7800
SERIES Relay Modules and Expanded Annunciator
(S7830A). The universal wiring subbase provides terminals
for field wiring. Knife blade terminals located on the 7800
SERIES Relay Module or S7830A engage the Q7800
bifurcated contacts to make electrical connections.
The Q7800A1005 (2-sided) subbase is available for panel
mounting applications. The Q7800B1003 and Q7800B1011
(4-sided) subbases are available for burner or wall mount
applications. Knockouts are provided in the back, top and
bottom for conduit connections.
® U.S. Registered Trademark
Copyright © 1998 Honeywell Inc. • All Rights Reserved
Universal Wiring Subbase
• Quick-mount wiring subbase for all 7800 SERIES
Relay Modules and S7830 Expanded Annunciator.
• Allows wiring of control system before installation of
• Can be panel mounted (Q7800A) or burner or wall
• Access slots provided for electrical measurements.
• NEMA 1 enclosure.
• Electrical access slot covers provided with Q7800B;
available option for Q7800A.