How to Care for Your BRAVIA
Safety is very important, please read and follow the safety documentation (Safety Booklet)
Unplug the TV and other connected equipment from the wall
outlet before you begin cleaning your TV.
• Wipe the LCD screen gently with a soft cloth.
• Stubborn stains may be removed with a cloth slightly moistened with a
solution of mild soap and warm water.
• If using a chemically pretreated cloth, please follow the instruction
provided on the package.
• Never use strong solvents such as a thinner, alcohol or benzine for cleaning.
• Do not plug in the TV into the wall outlet until the moisture from cleaning has evaporated.
The TV should also be placed on a stable surface to prevent it from toppling over (see page 11).
If you have young children or pets at home, check regularly to insure the TV is securely fastened.