1. Read all instructions before use and save for future reference.
2. Before using for the first time, remove and safely discard all packing
materials and promotional labels.
3. The blender is for household use only. Do not use outdoors.
4. Before connecting, check that the voltage power corresponds to the one
shown on the appliance nameplate.
5. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or on hot surface.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damage cord or plug or after the
appliance malfunction or has been damaged in any manner. Return the
appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair or
7. If the supply cord is damaged it must be replaced by the manufacture or its
service agent or a similarly quality person in order to avoid a hazard.
8. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near
9. Avoid contacting moving parts.
10. Blades are sharp, so handle carefully.
11. Never use hot liquids or run the appliance empty.
12. Only use the accessories provided.
13. The appliance can not be used for blending or grinding hard and dry
substance, otherwise the blade could be blunted. But it can be used for
blending ice cube.
14. Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and
15. T o protect against a fire, electric shock or personal injuries, never immerse
the blender, motor unit or power cord in water. Do not allow any moisture to
come into contact with these parts.
16. Be sure blending cover is accurately put in place before operating appliance
17. Keep hands and utensils out of container while blending or grinding to
reduce the risk of severe injury to persons or damage to the blender. A
scraper may be used but must be used only when the blender is not running.
18. To reduce the risk of injury, never place cutter-assembly blades on base
without jar or bowl properly attached.