5. Press the power button again.
6. Discard the water.
recommend that you first empty it.
Before using your
REMOVAL OF MINERAL DEPOSITS
To maintain its performance, your
1. Completely remove the lid and fill your
the water chamber and place an empty cup on the drip tray. Replace the lid. Select
a suitable setting for the dispensing control and press the start button. Wait for the
water to be dispensed into the cup.
2. Pour a citric acid-based (eg. Vinegar) proprietary descaling product to the hot water in
the cup and stir.
3. Tip the contents of the cup into your
4. Place the empty cup on the drip tray and press the power button.
5. Wait for the water to be dispensed into the cup.
6. Discard the water from the cup.
7. Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 until your
fresh water to the MAX fill level and place an empty cup on the drip tray.
8. Press the power button and wait for the water to be dispensed into the cup.
9. Discard the water in the cup.
10. Repeat steps 8 and 9 until your
remaining descaling solution from your
11. Open the lid and empty any remaining water into sink.
is now empty.
will not be used for an extended period (e.g. if you are on
again, carry out several boil cycles discarding the
Page 5 of 7
will require descaling once every three
and close the lid.
is empty. Fill your
is min mark. This will rinse any
Instant Boiler . .
to the MAX marking on