- Never move the appliance when the body has water in it.
The power button of the Instant Boiler may not be able to engage after about 6~8 cups of
hot water filled. Please wait for few minutes before trying again.
disconnect the power supply when not use.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Always switch off and unplug your
1. Never immerse the
moisture to contact with these parts.
2. Wipe the exterior with a damp cloth or cleaner, never use a hazar dous cleaner.
CAUTION: Do not use chemical, steel, wooden or abrasive cleaners to clean
outside of the
3. When the water in drip tray is full, kind ly empty it. The drip tray can be disassembled
from the power base for cleaning. The detachable drip tray and removable shelf can
cleaned in dishwasher.
4. When not use or storage, the power cord may be
1. Fill your
stainless steel element cover.
2. Place a suitable cup or container below the spout, set the dispense control to the highest
3. Press the power button.
4. After the water has been dispensed, empty the cup and replace it under the dispensing
may be stored on the power base when not in use. Always
power cord or power base in water, or allow
to prevent the appearance glossing.
with a quantity of water that just covers the perforated
and allow it to cool down completely
Page 4 of 7
under the bottom of power