No outdoor sensor
is flashing or
If your AcuRite product does not operate properly after trying
the troubleshooting steps, visit www.AcuRite.com or call
(877) 221-1252 for assistance.
If the wireless signal indicator shows no bars:
• Relocate the display and/or the outdoor sensor. The units
must be within 330 ft (100 m) of each other.
• Make sure both units are placed at least 3 feet (.9 m)
away from electronics that may interfere with the wireless
communication (such as TVs, microwaves, computers, etc).
• Use standard alkaline batteries (or lithium batteries in sensor
when temperature is below -4ºF/-20ºC). Do not use heavy duty
or rechargeable batteries. NOTE: It may take a few minutes for
display and sensor to synchronize after batteries are replaced.
• Check that the power adapter is plugged into the display
and an electrical outlet.
• Check that the batteries are installed correctly. Batteries may
need to be replaced.
• Reset display by pressing the RESET button, located on the
back of the display. Date and time will need to be
entered after a reset.
Flashing of the outdoor temperature is generally an
indication of wireless interference.
1. Bring both the sensor and display indoors, side by
side and remove power adapter/batteries from each.
2. Make sure the A-B-C switch on both units match.
3. Reinstall batteries in outdoor sensor.
4. Reinstall power adapter/batteries in display.
5. Let the units sit within a couple feet of each other
for a few minutes to gain a strong connection.
• Weather Forecast icon predicts conditions for the next
12 to 24 hours, not current conditions.
• Has Learning Mode icon disappeared from the display?
Learning Mode must complete before forecast and pressure
will be accurate.
• Allow unit to run continuously for 33 days. Battery removal
or resetting the display will restart Learning Mode. After
14 days, forecast should be fairly accurate, however,
Learning Mode calibrates for a total of 33 days.
• Make sure both the display and sensor are placed out of
direct sunlight and away from any heat sources or vents (see
• Make sure both units are positioned away from moisture
sources (see page 8).