AQ25142B, AQ25144B, AQ25242B OR AQ25244B CONTROL PANEL MOUNTING
Automation and Control Solutions
Honeywell International Inc.
Honeywell Limited-Honeywell Limitée
1985 Douglas Drive North
35 Dynamic Drive
Golden Valley, MN 55422
Toronto, Ontario M1V 4Z9
® U.S. Registered Trademark
© 2009 Honeywell International Inc.
AQ25142B, AQ25144B, AQ25A42B,
AQ25A44B, AQ25242B or AQ25244B
Control Panel Mounting
Mount the AQ251, AQ25A or AQ252 panel as close as
possible to the connected hydronic system components
(boiler, DHW tank, circulators, etc.) to minimize the length of
wiring between these components and the AQ Control Panel.
The location should be:
• Less than 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
• Between 32° and 125° F (0° to 50° C)
• On an interior wall in a well-ventilated area
• Easily accessible for installation of wires, programming of
the control, and maintenance / diagnostics after installation
(preferably at eye level)
• Free of the possibility of water leakage or spray into the
• A sturdy structure such as a stud framed wall, a plywood
panel or separate electrical panel.
USE OF INSTALLATION TEMPLATE
1. Using masking tape, attach the mounting template to
the vertical surface where the panel is to be installed.
Ensure that the template is level before proceeding.
2. Using a sharp pencil, mark the location of the four
mounting screws indicated on the template. Push
sufficiently hard so the pencil cuts through the template
and marks the wall in all four mounting locations.
3. Remove the template from the wall and set aside.
4. Drill holes large enough to accommodate No. 8 or 10
screws and mounting plugs (not included).
5. Once the plugs are placed in the wall, insert the top two
screws until they are extending about 0.5 in. (12.7 mm)
out from the wall.
6. Carefully hang the control panel on the top two screws
and check that the bottom two mounting holes align with
the bottom two plugs already in the wall.
7. Insert the bottom two screws and screw them in
completely so they are snug. Do not overtighten the
screws, or the panel's plastic housing may be
8. Complete the mounting by securing the top two screws
until they are also snug.