IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Please comply with this strictly
To prevent injuries or damage to property, it's imperative to observe the following precautions.
■ The consequences of improper use are classified as follows.
in the water hole
Power supply plug and power cord
● Will not be modified. Only qualified personnel should perform
disassembly and repair.
(Doing so could lead to fire, shock, or injury.)
● Do not dip the product in water or pour water on it.
● Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other
vessels containing water.
(Doing so could lead to shock, short, fire, or failure.)
● Do not handle roughly.
● Do not damage, deform, cut, get it close to high temperature, bend
excessively, twist, place heavy objects on it, place between handle
and body, or use while wound around unit.
(Otherwise it could lead to a short-circuit)
● Do not wind the cord around the body for stowing.
● Do not allow the cord to remain twisted while storing.
(Doing so could lead to a broken cord, shock, or short.)
● Do not use if damaged, deformed, twisted, or has become hot.
● Do not use if the outlet insert area is loose.
(Doing so could lead to shock, short, or spark.)
● Do not connect or disconnect the
plug with wet hands.
(Doing so could lead to shock, or short.)
Indicates the content that may cause death
or heavy injury.
Indicates the content that may cause light
injury or loss of property.
To prevent an accident and an injury by