8. RESET BUTTON:
- In case of malfunction, press the button to reset all values to default values.
9. TIME ZONE SWITCH:
- In normal mode, slide to select the desired time zone (Pacific Time, Mountain Time, Central Time, Eastern Time).
10. BATTERY COMPARTMENT AND DOOR:
- Use 2 AA size batteries.
11. TABLE STAND
1. LED INDICATOR:
- LED Flashes when the remote unit transmits a reading
2. CHANNEL SLIDE SWITCH (inside battery compartment):
- Assign the transmitter to channel 1, 2 or 3 to receive 433.92MHz signal
3. RESET BUTTON:
- Press it to restart the transmitter and return all values to default values.
4. BATTERY COMPARTMENT:
- Use 2 AA Size batteries.
5. BATTERY DOOR
6. WALL MOUNT
7. TABLE STAND
SETTING UP THE TRANSMITTER:
1. Remove the battery door and insert 2 AA batteries into the battery compartment and follow the polarities marked.
2. Slide the switch to Channel 1. Press the RESET button to set the transmitter.
3. Press the CHANNEL button at the back of the clock to set channel 1.
4. Lock the transmitter battery door with the screw.
5. Place the units away from metal objects and electrical appliances to minimize interference. Position the receiver
within the effective transmission range 30 meters in usual circumstances.
6. If Channel 1 signal is not received properly, change the transmitter slide button to Channel 2 or 3. Press CHANNEL
button of the clock to 2 or 3 respectively. Press and hold the CHANNEL button for three seconds. The unit will start
to find the new channel.
1. To receive the transmitter signal, the channels of receiver and transmitter must match each other.
2. Once the channel is assigned to transmitter, you can only change it by removing the batteries or resetting the unit.
SETTING UP THE ATOMIC CLOCK:
1. Remove the battery door from the back of the wall clock and insert 2 AA batteries. Insert them according to the
2. Replace the battery door.
SIGNAL STRENGTH INDICATOR:
The signal indicator displays signal strength in 4 levels. Wave segment flashing means time signals are being received.
1. The unit will automatically search for the time signal at 2:00am (3:00am, 4:00am, 5:00am, 6:00am is also available if
the signal was not received at 2:00am)
2. Closed area such as airport, basement, tower block or factory is not recommended.
3. While the atomic signal is flashing, the control panel is inactive.
Make sure you read the instructions before operating this clock. We have developed this sophisticated instrument for
the best reception performance; however, the signal transmitted from USA Atomic Clock transmitter will be affected in
certain situations. We advise you to note the following instructions:
1. It is strongly recommended to start this clock at night and let the clock receive the signal automatically past midnight.
2. Always place the unit away from interfering sources such as TV set, computer, etc.
3. Avoid placing the unit on or next to metal plates.
4. Areas with access to windows is recommended for better reception.
5. Do not start reception in moving articles such as vehicles or trains.
DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME (DST):
The clock has programmed to automatically switch when the daylight saving time is in effect. Your clock will show DST
during the summer time if you turn on the DST.
TIME ZONE SETTING:
The default time zone is PACIFIC. If your location is not in the Pacific, set the time zone by sliding the TIME ZONE switch
to Pacific Time/ Mountain Time/ Central Time/ Eastern Time zone in the normal mode.
TIME AND CALENDAR SETTING:
Time and calendar can be set manually. As soon as the transmitter signal is received again, the clock will automatically
synchronize with the exact time and calendar.
1. Slide the SETTING switch to TIME SET or CALENDAR SET to set the time or calendar..
2. Press the UP and DOWN button to change the value and press ENTER button to confirm the setting.
3. Follow the sequence: Hour>Minute (TIME) and YEAR>Month>Date>Language (CALENDAR).
4. Once the time or calendar is set, slide the switch to LOCK.
If the low battery indicator appears beside the outdoor temperature of main unit, it indicates that the transmitter
batteries need replacement. If the low battery indicator is displayed at the top left corner, it indicates that the atomic
clock batteries need replacement.
Attention! Please dispose of used unit or batteries in an ecologically safe manner.
- Clean the battery contacts and also those of the device prior to battery installation. Follow the polarity (+) and (-)
to place battery.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix Alkaline, Standard (Carbon - Zinc), or Rechargeable (Nickel - Cadmium) batteries.
- Incorrect battery placement will damage the clock movement and battery may leak.
- Exhausted battery is to be removed from the product.
- Remove batteries from equipment which is not to be used for an extended period of time.
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire. Batteries may explode or leak.
USING THE WALL MOUNT:
The transmitter has the desktop and wall mounting structure.
- For the Atomic Clock, use the recessed hold on the back of the clock to hang it.
- For the Transmitter, hang or place the separate wall-mounting part in an area protected from direct rain. Once the
stand is mounted, place the transmitter into the stand on the wall.
Recommended operating range: 0℃ to 45℃, 32℉ to 113℉
0.1℃/℉(above 0℃/32℉), 1℃/℉(below 0℃/32℉)
Humidity measuring range:
20% RH to 95%RH
Recommended operating range: 20% RH to 95%RH
from year 2014 to 2099
Radio controlled signal: