Summary of Contents for Samsung TrueDirect BG68-01525A
User manual SH-S203S(TS-H653S) For the correct use of product, read a user manual carefully. - http://www.samsung-ODD.com - http://www.samsung.com BG68-01525A REV.00...
... 1~28 English ... 29~56 Deutsch ... 57~84 Français ... 85~112 Italiano ... 113~140 Português ... 141~168 Español ... 169~196 Svenska ... 197~224 Русский ... 225~252 Polski ... 253~280 Suomi ... 281~308 Magyar ... 309~336 Norsk ... 337~364 Dansk ... 365~392 Türkçe ...
• Samsung Eco-mark The Samsung’s own Eco mark helps consumers to easily understand that Samsung develops eco-friendly products. This mark represents Samsung’s continuous effort to develop eco-friendly products.
Safety Precautions These contents are for the safety of a user and prevention of property damage. Read the following contents carefully and use a product correctly. When you install the drive Place the drive on a level surface. Do not place the drive in direct ●...
Introduction This product design can be changed according to the feature of product. Because Record/ Play software CD is impossible to provide additionally when it is lost or damaged, keep it carefully not to lose. Disc tray Front TruDirect Function button Emergency hole S-ATA Power Port S-ATA Data Port...
Connection method Cable connection S-ATA Data Cable S-ATA Power Cable The connection of S-ATA power cable Connect the power cable of computer power box with the power cable ● of S-ATA, and connect it to the power connection port of DVD Writer placing the projection part to the left.
How to operate/Disc care and keeping method The following instructions are for the user safety and the prevention of property damage. Read instructions carefully and use a product correctly. How to operate Boot a computer by pressing the power button. After booting, open the disc tray by pressing the Open/Close button.
GRAPHICS) Video Card : Video card compatible with DirectX 9.0 (Windows Vista 128MB over) ● Less than 28:00min ODD : SAMSUNG TruDirect™ Drive (In case of external type, USB 2.0 Interface) ● Less than 30:00min ● AV PORT : IEEE 1394, USB 2.0 and Composite connection...
Media format supported DVD-R, -R DL, -RW, +R, +R DL, +RW and RAM media. (Including the 8cm disc) ● File format supported 1. DVD-Video compatible video 2. DVD-Video compatible photo DVD 3. DVD-Video compatible multimedia file 4. Data file related to the video or photo file 1.
4. The installation of TruDirect is proceeding. 5. If the installation of TruDirect is completed, press [Finish] button to complete the installation. For the installation of TruDirect application, the installation manager judges if a drive is certificated. If it is a certificated drive, the installation manager continues the installation of TruDirect. If not, the installation manager indicates an error message and stops the installation.
3. Using the Express mode of TruDirect - Manual Mode : You can make a DVD by selecting the usable option directly. Express mode of TruDirect Select the Express mode by clicking the TruDirect function button of the front of drive after connecting a support device with a PC.
2. If you click the recording button, the recording starts and the video is displayed in the main screen. 3. Clicking the recording stop displays the title input popup window. 4. Stop and complete the recording by clicking the confirmation after change of text. After completion, TruDirect drive discharges a media.
C. Making a DVD from the video file 1. If the video file of portable big size storage device like a hard drive camcorder or a digital camera is detected, the video file list is displayed at the video selection dialog box. 2.
5. Click the start of recording to record a DVD. 6. Clicking the recording stop displays the title input popup window. Input a title and click the confirmation. 7. Click the recording completion button if the recording completion button is usable and the recording completion is prepared.
4. Select a picture to record and input the tilte. 5. Click the open button to start a recording. 6. Click the recording completion button if the recording is completed and a DVD discharge is prepared. 7. Click the finish to finish the TruDirect. C.
1. TruDirect™ Software is not operated in the DVD Writer. TruDirect™ Software operates by communicating with a TruDirect™ drive of Samsung. Check if a TruDirect™ drive is connected correctly. 2. Is it possible to record a video file that a computer cannot play with TruDirect™? It is impossible to record a video file that a computer cannot play.