Summary of Contents for Samsung TruDirect BG68-01526A
SE-S204S User Manual SE-S204S For the correct use of product, read a user manual carefully. - http://www.samsung-ODD.com - http://www.samsung.com BG68-01526A REV.00...
... 1~30 English ... 31~60 Deutsch ... 61~90 Français ... 91~120 Italiano ... 121~150 Português ... 151~180 Español ... 181~210 Svenska ... 211~240 Русский ... 241~270 Polski ... 271~300 Suomi ... 301~330 Magyar ... 331~360 Norsk ... 361~390 Dansk ... 391~420 Türkçe ...
• Samsung Eco-mark The Samsung’s own Eco mark helps consumers to easily understand that Samsung develops eco-friendly products. This mark represents Samsung’s continuous effort to develop eco-friendly products.
Safety Precautions These contents are for the safety of a user and prevention of property damage. Read the following contents carefully and use a product correctly. Installation Operation Do not install the product at the Do not impact on the product during the ●...
It is possible to upgrade the function of this product by the download of firmware file at the homepage of Samsung. Refer to the homepage of Samsung for more information. Operation indicating light Address : www.samsung-ODD.com [Firmware >...
How to connect and remove a drive How to connect the External DVD Writer Switch off the PC power. Connect a cable and switch on the drive power. ● Connect a USB cable with the USB port of drive. ● Connect an AC power cord with an AC/DC adapter. ●...
How to remove the USB cable This drive adapts the Play&Play function for Windows, and it is possible to use by the following method for the use of USB converter cable. Exit all of software. Click the icon of right bottom of screen as a below picture. The following message is appeared if you click [Remove a drive].
Recorder is selected in the case that the software is installed first and ROM drive is installed. A recorder cannot recognize a ● Upgrade the firmware to the newest at www.samsung-ODD.com and reinstall the recording software provided to bundle. disc.
Video Card : Video card compatible with DirectX 9.0 (Windows Vista 128MB over) area(including GRAPHICS) ● ODD : SAMSUNG TruDirect™ Drive (In case of external type, USB 2.0 Interface) Less than 28:00min AV PORT : IEEE 1394, USB 2.0 and Composite connection ●...
Media format supported DVD-R, -R DL, -RW, +R, +R DL, +RW and RAM media. (Including the 8cm disc) ● File format supported 1. DVD-Video compatible video 2. DVD-Video compatible photo DVD 3. DVD-Video compatible multimedia file 4. Data file related to the video or photo file 1.
4. The installation of TruDirect is proceeding. 5. If the installation of TruDirect is completed, press [Finish] button to complete the installation. For the installation of TruDirect application, the installation manager judges if a drive is certificated. If it is a certificated drive, the installation manager continues the installation of TruDirect. If not, the installation manager indicates an error message and stops the installation.
- Manual Mode : You can make a DVD by selecting the usable option directly. 3. Using the Express mode of TruDirect Express mode of TruDirect Select the Express mode by clicking the TruDirect function button of the front of drive after connecting a support device with a PC.
2. If you click the recording button, the recording starts and the video is displayed in the main screen. 3. Clicking the recording stop displays the title input popup window. 4. Stop and complete the recording by clicking the confirmation after change of text. After completion, TruDirect drive discharges a media.
C. Making a DVD from the video file 1. If the video file of portable big size storage device like a hard drive camcorder or a digital camera is detected, the video file list is displayed at the video selection dialog box. 2.
5. Click the start of recording to record a DVD. 6. Clicking the recording stop displays the title input popup window. Input a title and click the confirmation. 7. Click the recording completion button if the recording completion button is usable and the recording completion is prepared.
4. Select a picture to record and input the tilte. 5. Click the open button to start a recording. 6. Click the recording completion button if the recording is completed and a DVD discharge is prepared. 7. Click the finish to finish the TruDirect. C.
1. TruDirect™ Software is not operated in the DVD Writer. TruDirect™ Software operates by communicating with a TruDirect™ drive of Samsung. Check if a TruDirect™ drive is connected correctly. 2. Is it possible to record a video file that a computer cannot play with TruDirect™? It is impossible to record a video file that a computer cannot play.