Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The client cannot establish a wireless connection with the router.
Out of Range:
Put the router closer to the wireless client.
Try to change the channel settings.
Use wired connection to connect to the router.
Check the wireless security settings.
P ress the Reset button at the rear panel for more than five seconds.
Cannot find the router:
Press the Reset button at the rear panel for more than five seconds.
Check the setting in the wireless adapter such as SSID and encryption settings.
You can find SSID and Password in the first page of this QSG or in the label at the bottom of the router.
Cannot access the Internet via wireless LAN adapter.
• Move the router closer to the wireless client.
• Check whether the wireless adapter is connected to the correct wireless router.
• Check whether the wireless channel in use conforms to the channels available in your country/area.
• Check the encryption settings.
• Check if the ADSL or Cable connection is correct.
• Retry using another Ethernet cable.
Network name or encryption keys are forgotten.
• Try setting up the wired connection and configuring the wireless encryption again.
• Press the Reset button of the wireless router for more than five seconds.
• Factory default settings:
User name / Password:
admin / admin
Where can I find more information about the wireless router?
• Online FAQ site: http://support.asus.com/faq
• Technical Support site: http://support.asus.com
• Customer Hotline: Refer to the Support Hotline in this Quick Start Guide
Complying with the REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of Chemicals) regulatory
framework, we published the chemical substances in our products at ASUS REACH website at http://csr.asus.com/
Federal Communications Commission Statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
• This device may not cause harmful interference.
• This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of
the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance
with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that
interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to
correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
WARNING! Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the
user's authority to operate the equipment.
Prohibition of Co-location
This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or
To maintain compliance with FCC's RF exposure guidelines, this equipment should be installed and operated with
minimum distance 20cm between the radiator and your body. Use on the supplied antenna.
Declaration of Conformity for R&TTE directive 1999/5/EC
Essential requirements – Article 3
Protection requirements for health and safety – Article 3.1a
Testing for electric safety according to EN 60950-1 has been conducted. These are considered relevant and sufficient.
Protection requirements for electromagnetic compatibility – Article 3.1b
Testing for electromagnetic compatibility according to EN 301 489-1 and EN 301 489-17 has been conducted. These
are considered relevant and sufficient.
Effective use of the radio spectrum – Article 3.2
Testing for radio test suites according to EN 300 328- 2 has been conducted. These are considered relevant and
This equipment may be operated in AT, BE, CY, CZ, DK, EE, FI, FR, DE, GR, HU, IE, IT, LU, MT, NL, PL, PT, SK, SL, ES, SE, GB,
IS, IS, LI, NO, CH, BG, RO, TR.
• UK support e-mail: email@example.com
• For more information, visit the ASUS support site at: http://support.asus.com
Networks Global Hotline Infomation
( component support )
0049-2102959911 ( Fax )
Russia and CIS
( Non-Toll Free )
(Repair Status Only )
500128 (Local Only)
9:30 – 12:00 Sat
8:30-12:00 EST Mon-Fri
9:00-18:00 EST Sat-Sun
08:00-20:00 CST Mon-Fri
08:00-15:00 CST Sat
Middle East +
Visit ASUS website for more information: http://support.asus.com
Hotline Number: 1-812-282-2787
Hotline Number: 4003 0988
(Capital) / 0800 880 0988 (demais
Availability: Mon. to Fri.
Availability: Mon. to Fri.
Sat. to Sun.
Hotline Number: 44-1442265548
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Address: No. 150, LI-TE RD., PEITOU, TAIPEI 112, TAIWAN
Authorised representative in Europe
ASUS Computer GmbH
Address: HARKORT STR. 21-23, 40880 RATINGEN, GERMANY
Authorised distributors in Turkey
BOGAZICI BIL GISAYAR SAN. VE TIC. A.S.
Tel: +90 212 3311000
Address: AYAZAGA MAH. KEMERBURGAZ CAD. NO.10 AYAZAGA/ISTANBUL
CIZGI Elektronik San. Tic. Ltd. Sti.
Tel: +90 212 3567070Address: CEMAL SURURI CD. HALIM MERIC IS MERKEZI
No: 15/C D:5-6 34394 MECIDIYEKOY/ ISTANBUL
KOYUNCU ELEKTRONiK BiLGi iSLEM SiST. SAN. VE DIS TIC. A.S.
+90 216 5288888
Address: E MEK MAH.ORDU CAD. NO:18, SARIGAZi, SANCAKTEPE ISTANBUL
AEEE Yönetmeliğine Uygundur.