7.0 cu. ft. stainless steel capacity gas dryer with Steam & HE Sensor Dry
Dimensions and Installation Information (in inches)
Exhaust Option: When viewed from the front
of the unit, exhaust 3-way via rear, left and
bottom. Dryer is shipped exhausted to the
rear. Alternate exhausting knockouts are
Gas: An individual, properly-grounded
branch circuit, with a three-prong grounding-
type receptacle, protected by a 15 or 20
amp circuit breaker or a time-delay fuse is
Gas Dryer Electric Rating: 120V, 60Hz, 6A
Gas (BTU/HR): 22,000. Factory-equipped for
natural gas. Tested for LP gas. LP gas supply
requires a conversion kit. Check installation
instructions for correct kit and have a
qualified gas technician install a conversion
kit. See dryer ducting information for proper
Note: Dryer wall outlet must be located within
36" of service cord entry and accessible when
dryer is mounted in position.
Installation Information: For complete
information, see installation instructions
packed with your dryer.
For answers to your Monogram,
Series or GE
appliance questions, visit
our website at geappliances.com or call
GE Answer Center
Special Installation Requirements
Alcove or Closet Installation:
• If your dryer is approved for installation in an alcove or closet, it will be stated on a label
on the dryer back.
• The dryer MUST be exhausted to the outside.
• Minimum clearances between dryer cabinet and adjacent walls or other surfaces are:
0" either side; 3" front and rear
• Minimum vertical space from floor to overhead cabinets, ceilings, etc. is 52".
• Closet doors must be louvered or otherwise ventilated and must contain a minimum
of 60 sq. in. of open area equally distributed. If this closet contains both a washer and
a dryer, doors must contain a minimum of 120 sq. in. of open area equally distributed.
• No other fuel-burning appliance shall be installed in the same closet with a gas dryer.
Bathroom or Bedroom Installation:
• The dryer MUST be exhausted to the outdoors.
• The installation must conform with the local codes, or in the absence of local codes,
with the National Electric Code and National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223 for gas dryers.
Minimum Clearances other than Alcove or Closet Installation:
• Minimum clearances to combustible surfaces are: 0" both sides; 3" rear
Dryer Exhausting Information : Use metal duct only, vertical and horizontal ducting.
Specification Revised 4/15