Call Toll Free for Consumer Information & Service Locations
Pour obtenir des informations et les adresses de nos centres de
service après-vente, appelez ce numéro gratuit
Llame gratis para obtener información para el consumidor y ubicaciones de servicio
1-877-BOSCH99 (1-877-267-2499) www.boschtools.com
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 1800 W. Central Road Mt. Prospect, IL 60056 -2230
Exportado por: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation Mt. Prospect, IL 60056 -2230, E.U.A.
Importado en México por: Robert Bosch, S.A. de C.V., Calle Robert Bosch No. 405, Zona Industrial,
Toluca, Edo. de México, C.P. 50070, Tel. (722) 2792300
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK, OR INJURY TO PERSIONS
When using electric appliance, basic pre-
cautions should always be followed, Including the following:
- Read all instruction before using the appliance.
- To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when an
appliance is used near children.
- Use only the charger supplied by the manufacturer to recharge.
- Do not use outdoors.
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock, do not put the unit in water or
other liquid. Do not place or store unit where it can fall or be pulled
into a tub or sink.
Please read these instructions carefully before operation in order to
use the Flashlight effectively and obtain maximum performance. Please
keep these instructions for future reference.
1. Follow all operating and safety procedures attached to the charger
and battery pack.
2. Use only Bosch battery pack catalog numbers BAT618 and BAT609
with CFL180; BAT614 and BAT607 with CFL140.
3. Do not wash the Flashlight with water nor keep in a damp location.
If the Flashlight gets wet, dry it off as soon as possible.
4. The Flashlight is ruggedly constructed. It should, however, be han-
dled with care. Do not disassemble or forcibly pivot head beyond it's
5. Check the charge level at least once a month, especially if used for
emergency purposes (for example: in your car). If the light seems dim-
mer, recharge the battery pack.
To Reduce the Risk of Electric Shock, this appliance has a polarized
plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized
outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse
the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the
proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, disconnect
battery pack before cleaning or servicing.
INSERTING AND RELEASING
Slide charged battery pack 1 into the housing 2 until the battery pack
1 locks into position (Fig. 1).
Your tool is equipped with a secondary locking latch to prevent the
battery pack 1 from completely falling out of the housing, should it
become loose due to vibration.
To remove the battery pack 1, press the battery pack release button 3
and slide the battery pack 1 forward.
Press the battery pack release button 3 again and slide the battery
pack 1 completely out of tool housing (Fig. 1).
1. To turn the Flashlight "ON", depress and release switch button 4. To
turn Flashlight "OFF", depredd and release switch button 4.
2. Your Flashlight has a hanger 5 that can be rotated to desired posi-
tion. To change the position of hanger 5, simply rotate hanger in either
until it stops in the detents provided.
Printed in China
Bosch Models CFL140 & CFL180 Flashlights
INSTRUCTIONS PERTAINING TO A RISK OF
This Flashlight is intended for Household use only.
Always remove the battery pack 1 from base 2 before
changing the bulb 8.
All repairs, electrical or mechanical, should be
attempted only by trained repairmen. Contact the
nearest Bosch Factory Service Center, Authorized Service Station or
other competent repair service.
1. Squeeze release tabs 6 and pull lens cap 7 away from housing 2.
To reinstall lens cap 7 push into housing 2 until it snaps into place.
2. Rotate bulb 8 until v-groove 9 on bulb is aligned with v-tab 10 in bulb
holder and carefully pull bulb straight out of holder.
3. To reinstall the bulb 8 , align v-groove 9 on bulb with v-tab 10 in bulb
holder, push bulb 8 completely into holder and rotate to lock.
4. Use only 14.4V, 10W bulb part number 2610924979 and 18V,
10W bulb part number 2610920841 provided by a Bosch Factory
Note: One replacement bulb is provided in the bulb storage compart-
ment behind the lens cap. Remove lens cap to expose bulb.
Do not position the lighted Flashlight head on or
near flammable or combustible materials. The bulb
gets hot during use.
Do not splash the lighted Flashlight bulb with
liquids. Hot bulb may shatter when cooler liquids are
"Refer to tool's instruction manual
for terms of the Limitation of Warranty."
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS